THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hypothetical Wyches No escape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banbaji
Slave
Banbaji

Hypothetical Wyches No escape Empty
PostSubject: Hypothetical Wyches No escape   Hypothetical Wyches No escape I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08 2021, 18:10

I was not sure where to put this, as it is not really a rules questions since it regards a typo in the app.

I was looking at the Wyches' No Escape rule in the 40k app, and the app has the succubus's rule's wording, which says "model" instead of "unit". I checked the actual codex, and that typo is not there, thankfully, but it did cause me to wonder something. If the no escape rule did say "model" instead of "unit", would that mean they had to roll off once for each wych that is engagement range, subtracting a 1 when it gets to a wych with a shardnet? I would think so, since No Escape is not an aura, so you don't ignore stacking affects.

Anywho, thank you for considering my pointless musings over a silly typo.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

Hypothetical Wyches No escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Wyches No escape   Hypothetical Wyches No escape I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08 2021, 19:50

Lol. Not sure how that would work. If you got into range of 3 models, you would have to roll off 3 times. If they passed 2 and failed 1, only 2 models could run away?

An interesting hypothetical scenario!
Back to top Go down

Hypothetical Wyches No escape
Page 1 of 1