THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patayou
Hellion
Patayou

1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list Empty
PostSubject: 1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list   1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2021, 01:58

Total points : 1000

Patrol Detachment - Kabal of the Black Heart
Stratagem: Prizes from the Dark City [-1CP]

HQ

-Archon [75pts]
Blast Pistol, Huskblade, Overlord, The Djin Blade (Prizes from the Dark City)

Troops

-Kabalite Warriors [55pts]
5x Kabalite Warrior
Blaster, Phantasm Grenade Launcher

-Kabalite Warriors [55pts]
5x Kabalite Warrior
Blaster, Phantasm Grenade Launcher

Dedicated Transport

-Raider [90pts]
Chain-snares

-Raider [90pts]
Chain-snares

-Raider [90pts]
Chain-snares

Patrol Detachment - Cult of the Cursed Blade
Stratagem : Tolerated ambition [-1 CP]

HQ

-Succubus [75pts]
Grave Lotus, Dancer's Edge, Blast pistol, Warlord, Show Stealer, Quicksilver fighter

-Succubus [60pts]
Grave Lotus, Shardnet and Impaler, Treacherous deceiver (Tolerated ambition)

Troops

Hekatrix Bloodbrides [150pts]
Grave Lotus, Blast Pistol, Power sword, Hydra Gauntlets, Razorflails, Shardnet and Impaler

Wyches [130pts]
Grave Lotus, Blast Pistol, Power sword, Hydra Gauntlets, Razorflails, Shardnet and Impaler

Wyches [130pts]

This is just a dumb list I'll try to make work in the future, if I manage to finish painting my minis.

The idea is to use the BH raiders and their +1 to PFP to charge turn 1. That's it. Dumb alpha strike that probably won't work if you don't get first turn or if you play it more than once.

Every raider is loaded with 10 wyches (or bloodbrides) and a melee character. The goal would probably be to try to charge a shooty (preferably anti-tank) unit on turn 1 and tie it up in combat. One of the raiders could make use of enhanced aethersails to get to something particularly far away. Obviously they will fall back next turn but they will lose a turn of shooting if they do (or in some cases, only one of them will get to shoot, if they have a fall back & shoot stratagem, like we do).

I just figured most 1000 pts army probably don't have a lot of different dedicated anti-tank unit on the field, and killing 3 raiders in melee is pretty hard for most armies.

Then turn 2 you can just unload what's left and go nuts.

Also 10 kabalites are here, they can just chill and cap something I guess, I needed them for the raiders.

I could make room in the list for one more unit of something (preferebly fast) by downgrading the bloodbrides and removing blast pistols/ PGLs / power swords, but frankly, I didn't know what to take.

I'm curious to hear the opinions of more experienced players, which is literally anyone because I don't have enough minis to play yet.

Thanks in advance (and charge).
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list   1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2021, 02:34

Hm, I would use a 10 Elf squad oft Kabalites. That gives you an additional Dark Lance.
Ditching the Power Swords would get you some additional points to spend and you dont really need them.
Oh, and when equipping your Succubus with the Dancers Edge, you might want to take Adrenaphin for +1A.
That Blade comes with S+2 already.

Personally, I would go a very different way, but I think, its more fun to you, if you test your options by yourself.

Hellion
Patayou

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list   1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2021, 02:51

Zenotaph wrote:
Hm, I would use a 10 Elf squad oft Kabalites. That gives you an additional Dark Lance.

Do you mean taking a 10 elf squad instead of the 2 5 elf squad ? because I need 2 squads so I can take the 3 raiders (1 for the archon, 2 for the kabalites)

Zenotaph wrote:
Ditching the Power Swords would get you some additional points to spend and you dont really need them.

The power swords and PML are unnecessary, but I really didn't know what else to spend the points on, maybe grisly trophies for the raiders ? shock prows ?

Zenotaph wrote:
Oh, and when equipping your Succubus with the Dancers Edge, you might want to take Adrenaphin for +1A.
That Blade comes with S+2 already.

+1A is probably better, but I just really like the idea of an angry elf attacking with S7 in melee, also I figured she could serve as anti-tank, seeing as I don't have a lot of blacklight weapons.

Zenotaph wrote:
Personally, I would go a very different way, but I think, its more fun to you, if you test your options by yourself.

haha, I will, thanks, as soon as I get my hands on some wyches Razz. Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list   1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2021, 03:00

As far as I know, you can take BH Raiders in your Wych Cult Detachement.
The german Codex, which I use, doesnt say otherwise and Battlescribe allows it, too.

Btw, in case you dont know and/or use it yet, download Battlescribe. Its an Armybuilding App. Pretty useful.

Hellion
Patayou

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list   1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2021, 03:13

Zenotaph wrote:
As far as I know, you can take BH Raiders in your Wych Cult Detachement.
The german Codex, which I use, doesnt say otherwise and Battlescribe allows it, too.

You can, but they won't get the BH obsession if they are in a cult detachment, as far as I understand.

To quote the codex :

"If your army is Battle-forged, each DRUKHARI Detachment in your army must be designated as a Kabal Detachment, Wych Cult Detachment, Haemonculus Coven Detachment or Realspace Raid Detachment. Your army can only include one Realspace Raid Detachment. Realspace Raid Detachments gain the Realspace Raid ability."

"If every Detachment in your army is a DRUKHARI Patrol Detachment, change the Command Cost of those Detachments to 0CP.

All <KABAL> units in a Kabal Detachment gain a Drukhari Obsession.
   All <WYCH CULT> units in a Wych Cult Detachment gain a Drukhari Obsession.
   All <HAEMONCULUS COVEN> units in a Haemonculus Coven Detachment gain a Drukhari Obsession."

And for this """""strategy""""" to work, I need both obsessions, so I need 2 detachments, and I need all my raiders to be from the kabal detachment.

Zenotaph wrote:
Btw, in case you dont know and/or use it yet, download Battlescribe. Its an Armybuilding App. Pretty useful.

Funny you should say that, I discovered it a few days ago and I've been using it non-stop ever since, great army builder tool ! way better than constantly keeping 2 different pages from the codex open while I copy point costs on a piece of paper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list   1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2021, 03:30

Oh, I see. Well, when you dont have more Kabalites, that could be a problem.

Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list   1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2021, 19:12

Ive really enjoyed having multiple raiders with 5 Incubi and 5 Wyches plus a choppy HQ. Really give a "damed if you do, damned if you dont" choice to the oponent. But not as efficient strategim targets, so you do you buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list   1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 pts Black Heart / Cursed blade ultra aggressive dumb meme list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: