THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. Empty
PostSubject: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2021, 01:13

++ Patrol Detachment 0CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [12CP, 53 PL, 1,017pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Detachment Command Cost

Gametype: Matched

Obsession: Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue: The Serpent's Kiss

Raiding Forces - CP Refund [2CP]

+ Stratagems +

Stratagem: Prizes from the Dark City [-1CP]

+ No Force Org Slot +

Court of the Archon [72pts, 5 PL]
. Lhamean
. Medusae
. Sslyth
. Ur-Ghul

+ HQ +

Archon [85pts, 5 PL]: Agoniser, Blast Pistol, Consummate Weaponmaster, Overlord, Soulheim, Warlord
. Splintered Genius (Poisoned Tongue): Splintered Genius

+ Troops +

Kabalite Trueborn [135pts, 8 PL]
. 6x Kabalite Trueborn: 6x Splinter Rifle
. Kabalite Trueborn w/ Heavy Weapon: Dark Lance
. Kabalite Trueborn w/ Special Weapon: Blaster
. Trueborn Sybarite: Splinter Rifle

Kabalite Warriors [100pts, 6 PL]
. 6x Kabalite Warrior: 6x Splinter Rifle
. Kabalite Warrior w/ Special Weapon: Shredder
. Kabalite warrior with Heavy Weapon: Splinter Cannon
. Sybarite: Splinter Rifle

+ Elites +

Incubi [80pts, 4 PL]
. 4x Incubi: 4x Klaive
. Klaivex: Klaive

+ Fast Attack +

Scourges [120pts, 5 PL]
. Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon: Dark Lance
. Solarite: Shardcarbine

+ Heavy Support +

Ravager [8 PL, 155pts]: 3x Disintegrator cannon

+ Dedicated Transport +

Venom [4 PL, 90pts]: Grisly Trophies, Kabal, Splinter Cannon, Splinter Cannon

++ Patrol Detachment -2CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [-1CP, 470pts, 25 PL] ++

+ Configuration +

Detachment Command Cost [-2CP]

Obsession: The Dark Creed: Distillers of Fear

+ HQ +

Haemonculus [-1CP, 5 PL, 100pts]: Fear Incarnate, Poisoner's Ampule, Stratagem: Tolerated Ambition
. Alchemical Maestro (Dark Creed): Alchemical Maestro

+ Troops +

Haemoxytes [70pts, 4 PL]
. 3x Haemoxyte: 3x Wrack Blade
. Haemoxyte Acothyst: Liquifier Gun, Wrack Blade
. Haemoxyte w/ Special Weapon: Liquifier Gun

+ Heavy Support +

Talos [6 PL, 110pts]
. Talos: Chain-flails, Macro-scalpel
. . Two splinter cannons

+ Dedicated Transport +

Raider [5 PL, 95pts]: Coven, Dark Lance, Grisly Trophies, Phantasm Grenade Launcher

Raider [5 PL, 95pts]: Coven, Dark Lance, Grisly Trophies, Phantasm Grenade Launcher

++ Patrol Detachment -2CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [-1CP, 23 PL, 470pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Obsession: Cult of the Cursed Blade: Only The Strong Will Survive

+ HQ +

Succubus [-1CP, 75pts, 4 PL]: 1 - Adrenalight (Combat Drug), Quicksilver Fighter, Stratagem: Tolerated Ambition, The Triptych Whip
. Agoniser & Archite Glaive
. Show Stealer (Cursed Blade): Show Stealer

+ Troops +

Hekatrix Bloodbrides [140pts, 8 PL]: 1 - Adrenalight (Combat Drug)
. Hekatrix: Hekatarii Blade, Splinter Pistol
. 6x Hekatrix Bloodbride: 6x Hekatarii Blade, 6x Plasma Grenades, 6x Splinter Pistol
. Hekatrix Bloodbride w/ Hydra Gauntlets: Hydra Gauntlets
. Hekatrix Bloodbride w/ Razorflails: Razorflails
. Hekatrix Bloodbride w/ Shardnet and Impaler: Shardnet and Impaler

+ Fast Attack +

Reavers [150pts, 6 PL]: 20 Points - Not-English Codex, 6 - Splintermind (Combat Drug), 2x Grav-talon
. Arena Champion: Heat Lance
. 4x Reaver: 4x Bladevanes, 4x Splinter Pistol, 4x Splinter Rifle
. Reaver with special weapon (up to 1 for 3 models): Heat Lance

+ Dedicated Transport +

Raider [5 PL, 105pts]: Chain-snares, Disintegrator Cannon, Grisly Trophies, Shock Prow, Wych Cult

++ Total: [101 PL, 10CP, 1,957pts] ++

Well, what to say? Its going against a Friend, who recently finished his Black Templars. His Paintjobs are awesome,
really beautiful. But its one of his first games. So, I wanted to build a List that shows, what we got, but not too overwhelming.
I hope, this List will do the trick. Archon+Court, Incubi and Haemi+Superwracks are riding the Venoms.
The Wyches and the Trueborn go with the Coven Raiders for extra Shivers of Fear. Nothin more beautiful than Marines shakin in their Powerarmor.
Kabalites ride the other Raider. The Rest is pretty much situational.

To be honest: I dont really know, what awaits me, but it'll be a nice, comfy Evening with Steaks, Beer and lots of Dice. Very Happy

harlokin and Kalmah like this post

Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2021, 17:02

knowing that you intend on playing the 3 sub-faction, a Realspace Raid detachment would be fine i think. But the 2 additional CPs are always welcome for Patrol.

As for the Scourge, for my part i'm not a big fan putting 4x heavy weapons on them, personally i prefer putting like 2x Blaster and 2x Heat Lance (or Dark Lance) and if i want a more anti-infantry, i go with 2x Shredder and 2x Splinter Canon......but i think it's more a question of taste than being strategic.

For the remaining of the list, it seems to be really legit and really fun to play Smile
I really hope your game tomorrow will be fun for both of you!

I don't know a thing about the Black Templars so i can't give you any hints Sad all i know is hide your stuff and hit at the right time!! (i did not follow that line of work last game and i paid the huge price!!!)
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2021, 17:58

The Dark Lances have awesome range and damage, thats why. I dont shock the scourges, so they pose a thread already at turn 1.
And when positioned right, they can if not prevent a deepstrike, make it dangerous. When I remember BT correctly, they can only shock their Terminators.
About the RSR: It sure has its advantages, but I like my three patrols. I think, both options are legit.

I hope, I get a Showdown Match against 'Uthred the Butcher'. Thats his Terminator Captain.
But knowing my Archon, Askarion Rhekyt of the red Tear, I probably backstab him. Twisted Evil

Kalmah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2021, 18:47

ho! and your models do have a proper identity! that's great!

And btw, good point for the Scourge, something i will try to include in my built.........their long range can allow you to put them on the field in an elevated ruin and then snipe everything that is in sight without the -1 to hit......in my mind they were always moving everywhere lol (as i said before, i'm still in the green side of the game Wink)

Now make Commorragh proud and bring us those juicy slaves in power armor!
On my side i'll try to bring home some Custodes slaves Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2021, 19:06

Looks like a fun list. My favourite unit (not most compeitive) has been the Haemoxytes. Try to take a unit of 10 one day, nothing better than throwing something into the meatgrinder, then have it come out the other side Wink
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2021, 19:36

@fisheyes tomorrow i will try the Haemoxytes.
i'll let you know the results, but they do seems really sturdy Smile
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2021, 20:10

fisheyes wrote:
Looks like a fun list. My favourite unit (not most compeitive) has been the Haemoxytes. Try to take a unit of 10 one day, nothing better than throwing something into the meatgrinder, then have it come out the other side Wink
Im on it. Actually, the next 5 Wracks are at the top of my pile of shame.

@Kalmah: With Identity you mean his name and fluff? Well, most of it is in German,but yes.
He was a humble Archon of the Black Hearth, but he lost his position, because he got rid
of, well, someone. He didnt kill him, because of a possible ressurection by a Haemonculus,
but, how to put it? My superior wasnt too pleased. So I rather searched a new employmentship
within the poisoned tongue Kabal. Rumor has it, some highranking there smiled,
when she heard, what happened to my political opponent. Nice trap, with the very costly help
of the Dark Creed. The unfortunate guy should still be falling. Felt victim to a Moebius Pit. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Kalmah likes this post

Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01 2021, 02:47

An archon deserting Black Heart for Poison tongue? Just a little tip, you should not accept gifts for the next few years. Especially if it's in a casket.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01 2021, 03:49

Jeah. He didnt take the fruit basket either. Well, he isnt important enough to catch Vects attention.
After all, its up to Vects Underlings to deal with the situation and not to bring minor discord to his Eyes and Ears.
Sure, he will know about it, but as long as Rhekyt doesnt go against Vects Interests, he should be safe.
Well, as safe as an Archon in Commorragh could be. Maybe it comes down to a little bribary. Or a little more.  2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. 1f60e

Edit: the Vein Cut Kabal is pretty small. Crafty, but just a minor Player in the grand game.
As long as the usual tribute goes, where it belongs, well, you get the picture. Wink

Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01 2021, 04:36

escaping the wrath of Vect is already an epic success, surviving amongst the Poison Tongue and their backstabbers lurking everywhere, Rhekyt truly deserve his title!
wishing him the best of luck tomorrow (saturday) and may he emerge victorious from his Realspace raid!
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01 2021, 10:20

Ahem, there is no Wrath of Vect. Rhekyt is just to unimportant.
And the Title 'of the red Tear' comes from surviving a Plasma graze, that made his Helmet look, as if he was shedding a bloody Tear.

When creating him, I thought of many things. Really, lots and lots of things. First and most obvious Choice:
After 5th, when you couldnt play Asdrubael Vect anymore, maybe an Archon close to the top?
A powerful, arrogant intriguer, that strives to claim the ultimate reign in the dark city.
After reading the three DE books, one thing was pretty clear: Vect is never ever to be defeated.
So I rethinked my options. First his Name: Rhekyt means two things: Slave and Lapwing Bird.
The first is obvious. The second less, but also interesting. In german its spelled Kibitz.
That word is referring to a Person, spying through other peoples windows to steal their secrets.
Slave and Spy in one name? Fits perfectly.
The second thought: Beeing close to the top? Not healthy. Especially in Commorragh.
Getting rich and influential, but behind the scenes, seemed to be my best option. So I created the Vein Cut.
A small, but resourcefull Kabal, selling Infos, doing dirty work for hire, while spinning its own intrigues.
Tied loosely to the Black Heart by doing Mercenary Jobs for them, that is beyond the dignity of Vects underlings,
created a niche position, in which the Vein Cut could grow without getting too much attention from others.
That position also made it easy to leave and tie new bonds with the poisoned tongue.
After all, what would an Archon say to Vect? We have to punish them, because they refuse to do the dirty work,
that his almighty graze ordered us to, but was way below our own dignity?
I would love to see that conversation. lol!

Thats the Kabal of the Vein Cut, ruled by Askarion Rhekyt of the Tear.

Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02 2021, 01:54

congrats for the background of your character, you really had a good inspiration and everything does make senses!

Hoping you had a great game today Smile
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02 2021, 14:01

Well, our match went pretty well. I think, in his heart he is Drukhari. His plan to get me drunk worked perfectly.
After turn 2 we totally lost count of victory points, but a beer and a whisky later we decided to play it as a deathmatch.
His Terminator Captain was very durable and in the end my succubus had to help finish him. But thats the Drukhari way.
It took me 4 turns to clear the field, but I lost only half to 2/3 of my army. Funny thing: We both rolled terribly.
I have never seen so much 1&2 in my entire Archon career. Only my Shadowfield lasted until turn 3.
The Agonizer-Soulheim Equipment in combination with the serpents kiss and consumate weaponsmaster
makes a vers sturdy Character, that really can dish out some damage. The blast pistol with D6+1 damage is a nice bonus,
but mostly bounced of the terminators shields. A 3++ can have that effect.
I especially was pleased with the combination Grizzly Trophäe+PGL with the effect of poisoned tongue.
But that will need more data from matches with at least average dice rolls.

Summa sumarum: The steaks were delicious, the beer cold and the whisky really hit us. The match was nice,
even hillarious sometimes and we still are friends. It was a really fantastic evening. Looking forward to do it again. cheers cheers

Kalmah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02 2021, 23:39

congrats for your game! Even tough your senses were dizzy, you still managed to emerge victorious! Thats the sign of a great Archon!
You deserved that great steak and good cold beer!

On my side too i cant wait for my next game too! i already have some new lists i want to try! Smile
Our Codex is simply amazing!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11 2021, 13:53

I made a new list, 500pts smaller, but with the same obsessions. Poisoned Tongue, Dark Creed and Cursed Blade.
Its nothing too fancy, but I think its a solid list to play a fair game. My opponent is a beginner, so he is allowed 1600pts.

++ Patrol Detachment 0CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [13CP, 30 PL, 532pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Detachment Command Cost

Gametype: Matched

Unit Filter: Hide Corsairs Units, Hide Legends Units

+ Stratagems +

+ No Force Org Slot +

. Lhamean
. Medusae
. Sslyth
. Ur-Ghul

+ HQ +

Archon [85pts, 5 PL]: Agoniser, Blast Pistol, Consummate Weaponmaster, Overlord, Soulheim, Warlord

+ Troops +

+ Elites +

Incubi [80pts, 4 PL]

+ Dedicated Transport +

Venom [4 PL, 75pts]: Kabal, Splinter Cannon, Twin splinter rifle

Venom [4 PL, 85pts]: Kabal, Splinter Cannon, Splinter Cannon

++ Patrol Detachment -2CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [-1CP, 530pts, 28 PL] ++

+ Configuration +

+ HQ +

Haemonculus [-1CP, 5 PL, 100pts]: Fear Incarnate, Stratagem: Tolerated Ambition

+ Troops +

Haemoxytes [70pts, 4 PL]
. Haemoxyte Acothyst: Liquifier Gun, Wrack Blade
. Haemoxyte w/ Special Weapon: Liquifier Gun

Wracks [60pts, 3 PL]
. Acothyst: Liquifier Gun, Wrack Blade
. Wrack w/ Special Weapon: Liquifier Gun
. 3x Wracks: 3x Wrack Blade

+ Heavy Support +

Talos [6 PL, 110pts]
. . Two splinter cannons

+ Dedicated Transport +

++ Patrol Detachment -2CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [-1CP, 21 PL, 440pts] ++

+ Configuration +

+ HQ +

Succubus [-1CP, 75pts, 4 PL]: 1 - Adrenalight (Combat Drug), Stratagem: Tolerated Ambition, The Triptych Whip, Treacherous Deceiver

+ Troops +

Hekatrix Bloodbrides [140pts, 8 PL]: 1 - Adrenalight (Combat Drug)
. Hekatrix: Hekatarii Blade, Splinter Pistol
. 6x Hekatrix Bloodbride: 6x Hekatarii Blade, 6x Plasma Grenades, 6x Splinter Pistol

+ Fast Attack +

Reavers [225pts, 9 PL]: 6 - Splintermind (Combat Drug), 3x Cluster caltrops
. 6x Reaver: 6x Bladevanes, 6x Splinter Pistol, 6x Splinter Rifle

++ Total: [79 PL, 11CP, 1,502pts] ++

I plan to use the Wracks and the Court as deepstrike denial units and for a bit of objective keeping,
while the trueborn and wyches go in the coven raiders. Those are giving me a nice Ld advantage,
when the Trueborn and the Venoms are hopefully force some attrition tests.
Archon, Succubus, Bloodbribes and Incubi are my main assault force to go for the enemies throat,
while the Haemi and Talos are a bit like a distraction carnifex. At least I hope so.
The Reavers are working as quick counter or preasure units.

I will not use the Razorbus or DT liquifier spam, because if I do, nobody wants to play with me anymore.
Which is perfectly understandable. But this here List could work out pretty fine.

Kalmah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11 2021, 16:51

really love this list, seems pretty fun and well balanced (i know, not from a competitive view).
This is the kind of list i encourage: maybe not the best, but the fun factor is all around it!
I too play casual with some friends (except i am the newbie in my playgroup lol) and those game are so much fun, especially if the opponent too brings a fun list.

For the Talos, if you really want to make him a distraction that the opponent can't leave alone, try the Heat Lances for his tail, they truly do wonders!
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11 2021, 17:28

I only play casual. Its a game, after all, so why bother with winning at all costs? About the Talos:
I think, there is enough anti tank in my list, so the shard spitters seemed to be a better allround option.
There are 2 Blasters and a Dark Lance always hitting on 2+, 3 Heatlances with BS 2+ and 2 'normal' Dark Lances.
What more do I need with 1k5? If there really is something left, my Archon can deal with it.

Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06 2021, 03:44

I didnt want to start another new thread, so I just use this one a little longer.Wink

With the latest Battlescribe update, I thought its time for a little stocktaking and so I did a full list:

++ Patrol Detachment 0CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [12CP, 67 PL, 1,287pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Detachment Command Cost

Gametype

+ Stratagems +

+ No Force Org Slot +

. Lhamean
. Medusae
. Sslyth
. Ur-Ghul

+ HQ +

+ Troops +

Kabalite Warriors [115pts, 6 PL]
. Kabalite Warrior w/ Special Weapon: Blaster
. Kabalite Warrior w/ Special Weapon: Blaster
. Kabalite warrior with Heavy Weapon: Dark Lance

Kabalite Warriors [100pts, 6 PL]
. Kabalite warrior with Heavy Weapon: Splinter Cannon

+ Elites +

Incubi [80pts, 4 PL]

+ Fast Attack +

Scourges [120pts, 5 PL]
. Solarite: Shardcarbine

+ Heavy Support +

Ravager [8 PL, 155pts]: 3x Disintegrator cannon

+ Flyer +

Razorwing Jetfighter [8 PL, 165pts]: Kabal, Splinter Cannon
. 2 Dark Lances

+ Dedicated Transport +

Venom [4 PL, 80pts]: Grisly Trophies, Kabal, Splinter Cannon, Twin splinter rifle

++ Patrol Detachment -2CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [-3CP, 640pts, 36 PL] ++

+ Configuration +

+ HQ +

Haemonculus [-1CP, 5 PL, 100pts]: Fear Incarnate, Poisoner's Ampule, Stratagem: Tolerated Ambition

+ Troops +

Haemoxytes [60pts, 4 PL]
. Haemoxyte Acothyst: Hexrifle, Wrack Blade
. Haemoxyte w/ Special Weapon: Ossefactor

Wracks [50pts, 3 PL]
. Acothyst: Hexrifle, Wrack Blade
. Wrack w/ Special Weapon: Ossefactor
. 3x Wracks: 3x Wrack Blade

+ Heavy Support +

Talos [6 PL, 110pts]
. . Two splinter cannons

+ Dedicated Transport +

Raider [6 PL, 110pts]: Coven, Disintegrator Cannon, Grisly Trophies, Phantasm Grenade Launcher

Raider [6 PL, 105pts]: Coven, Dark Lance, Grisly Trophies, Phantasm Grenade Launcher

Raider [6 PL, 105pts]: Coven, Dark Lance, Grisly Trophies, Phantasm Grenade Launcher

++ Patrol Detachment -2CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [-1CP, 24 PL, 530pts] ++

+ Configuration +

+ HQ +

Succubus [-1CP, 75pts, 4 PL]: 1 - Adrenalight (Combat Drug), Quicksilver Fighter, Stratagem: Tolerated Ambition, The Triptych Whip

+ Troops +

Hekatrix Bloodbrides [155pts, 8 PL]: 1 - Adrenalight (Combat Drug)
. Hekatrix: Blast Pistol, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Power sword

+ Fast Attack +

Reavers [150pts, 6 PL]: 6 - Splintermind (Combat Drug), 2x Grav-talon

Reavers [150pts, 6 PL]: 6 - Splintermind (Combat Drug), 2x Grav-talon

++ Total: [127 PL, 8CP, 2,457pts] ++

I have plans for additional Raiders, Wyches and Incubi plus Drazhar. But that is just about all I have playable right now.
There is still plenty room for customization and I am tinkering almost on a daily basis.
Would be nice, if someone has some ideas, but pretty please, non-competitive, fun to play and maybe outside the box.

Slave
MangerDark

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06 2021, 08:54

I just got my hands on some Mandrakes because they seem pretty fun, plenty of movement shenanigans to be had with them, deploy them anywhere outside of 9" of your opponent's deployment zone/away from your opponent's units and if you don't like that, you can have them fade away at the top of your turn only to reappear somewhere else at the reinforcement phase of your next turn.
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2021, 16:14

i really dont know what i would change in your list, it seems really fun and legit!
I have a little crush for Hellions, so maybe i would try to fit in some, but nothing mandatory here Wink
Maybe in replacement to the Razorwing? (seriously i tried it a few time and it always was a big disapointment......but maybe i wasn't playing it the good way....Wink )
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2021, 16:41

I hate to paint faces. So I always hesitate to buy some. Even my Wyches are actually Kabalites with CC- and Wychweapons. lol!

Btw: This is not my usual playlist. Its just all, I got playable.

Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08 2021, 13:02

What have your MVPs been, and what kind of META/usual armies are you playing against?

Just out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08 2021, 13:31

MVP? Well, I think, that would be the Succubus and the Wyches. But my Archon always does a great job, too.
But I value all of my units. Well, sort of...

Since I only play casual with friends and people from our Store, I only played against SoB, BT and Orks this year.
But soon it goes against some 9th edition AdMech and the new Sisters.
After all, when we meet, its not only about the game. Its about us, having a nice day/evening.

PostSubject: Re: 2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.   2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k fluffy Fun List. Nothing competitive, but I hope, its fun to play.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: