THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New FAQ up

Go down 
+10
Cerve
dumpeal
Kalmah
Silverglade
AzraeI
Azdrubael
LordSplata
Skulnbonz
DevilDoll
Yziel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vailex
Hellion
Vailex

New FAQ up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New FAQ up   New FAQ up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03 2021, 14:48

Zenotaph wrote:
Vailex wrote:
Nice to see blasters going down to 10 points for the reaver though.  I may try them out.
I would rather go with Heatlances. 2pts of damages versus the option to fire after additional 8" at 3+.
Provided you use Splintermind. And honestly, when do you need that? 18" range plus 18" movement should cover enough ground.
I think, Heatlances are the new black to wear on Reavers. Cool

Agree. Though being able to advance with evis fly by and still shoot/charge is what I was thinking. It makes character sniping easier.

The fact that they are both 10 points makes it an even trade off and tough choice.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: New FAQ up   New FAQ up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03 2021, 14:55

I considered that, but how often do you use the fly by strat? Most of the times its 2CP.
Doing this too much will very quickly drain your pool, leaving the rest of your army with far less options.

Hellion
Vailex

PostSubject: Re: New FAQ up   New FAQ up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03 2021, 15:09

I will use it twice a game at most. It is key to taking out characters or finishing off a squad in combat so that another squad can move/shoot/charge. This is with my usual squad of 9 reavers.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: New FAQ up   New FAQ up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03 2021, 15:48

Hm, sounds nice. Usually I use 2 squads of 6. I have to try that. Luckily, there are three somewhere in my pile of shame.
Thx! I hope... Wink

PostSubject: Re: New FAQ up   New FAQ up - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New FAQ up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: