THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Drazhar fight twice question.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
red_head
Sybarite
red_head

Drazhar fight twice question.  Empty
PostSubject: Drazhar fight twice question.    Drazhar fight twice question.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 16 2021, 17:36

I was wondering if after Drazhar has killed the unit he charged in CC, he is allowed to pile into another unit against which he has not declared a charge in order to fight for the second time.
Since he is technically eligible to attack after piling into the nearest enemy and being withing engagement range, I feel like he might be allowed to do so. On the other hand, you'd have to declare a unit which you attack...

Can anyone point me in the direction of the rules/ correct answer?

In the rare rules section, it is stated that the unit has to declare a charge against all targets. However, in the next paragrapgh it says that other targets are eligible if a pile in- move brings the attacking unit into engagement range. Then again, a unit is only an eligible target if it charged or was charged, isn't it? I am confused.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Drazhar fight twice question.    Drazhar fight twice question.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 16 2021, 18:13

We had that discussion a few days ago. You'll find all your answers here!

Sybarite
red_head

PostSubject: Re: Drazhar fight twice question.    Drazhar fight twice question.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 16 2021, 21:05

Oh, my bad. I used the search function, but just for mentions of Drazhar in the title.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Drazhar fight twice question.    Drazhar fight twice question.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 16 2021, 22:47

Its allright. Only fools know everything. And better ask the people here, than some smartass wannabe pro kid with no manners. lol!

red_head likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drazhar fight twice question.    Drazhar fight twice question.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drazhar fight twice question.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: