THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilDoll
Wych
DevilDoll

droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece Empty
PostSubject: droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece   droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01 2021, 20:29

So is it possible to drop the voidraven bomb on a terrain piece like a building and if so how do you measure the distance?
Im asking because a friend told me that he found somewhere that buildings are considered units or something and not part of the battlefield that the mine says you can drop it on so you cannot drop it on them...
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece   droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01 2021, 20:59

Buildings/Fortifications are measured from any part of that model like any other unit without a base

BRB If a model does not have a base, such as is the case with many vehicles, measure to the closest point of any part of that model

Buildings are 100% consider a unit

BRB Buildings are typically units with the Fortification Battlefield Role and the BUILDING keyword, and that are part of a player’s army. A model on or behind a Building uses the normal rules for determining if another model is visible to it, or if it is visible to another model. Each Building has a datasheet, and unless otherwise noted is either a friendly unit or an enemy unit (meaning that models cannot be moved across them, but they can be chosen as the target of an attack).

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k

DevilDoll likes this post

Back to top Go down
DevilDoll
Wych
DevilDoll

PostSubject: Re: droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece   droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01 2021, 22:14

Interesting...
So you cannot drop the bomb on any building right?
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece   droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01 2021, 22:29

DevilDoll wrote:
Interesting...
So you cannot drop the bomb on any building right?

As long as they have the vehicle Keyword you can. Here are most of the buildings, some are in special books or codices (like for Sisters, chaos, knights, Aeldari, etc...) https://wahapedia.ru/wh40k9ed/factions/unaligned/

Basically anything with wounds has the vehicles Keyword that I know how. There are a few odd things like things the ADL Gun Emplacement has the vehicle keyword but the defense line itself doesn't, so you could bomb the gun but not the line, b.c it is all 1 unit moving over any part of the ADL.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece   droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

droping voidraven bomb on a terrain piece
Page 1 of 1