THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Yziel's Kurnosai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yziel
Kabalite Warrior
Yziel

Yziel's Kurnosai Empty
PostSubject: Yziel's Kurnosai   Yziel's Kurnosai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30 2021, 11:56

So I finally got started painting my first Warhammer models in like 15 years. They certainly wont win any contests but I'm happy enough to put them on the table at least.

Yziel's Kurnosai 20210710

I did another pass on the weapons and some small details but I'm pretty done with them, anything more is outside my current abilities.

Kalmah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yziel
Kabalite Warrior
Yziel

Yziel's Kurnosai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yziel's Kurnosai   Yziel's Kurnosai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30 2021, 12:01

Current conversion progress:
20 Trueborn (Wildwood Rangers & Kabalites)
20 Kabalites (Wildwood Rangers & Kabalites)
1 Archon ( Amallyn Shadoeguide & Kabalite & Raider)

Taking a quick break to assemble some Ravagers and Raiders as well as some Scourges that will only be lightly converted and then I'm moving on to the Court, Succubus and Wyches.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

Yziel's Kurnosai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yziel's Kurnosai   Yziel's Kurnosai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30 2021, 12:38

Thats a really sweet conversion, havent seen that before!

Yziel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yziel
Kabalite Warrior
Yziel

Yziel's Kurnosai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yziel's Kurnosai   Yziel's Kurnosai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30 2021, 12:46

Thank you! I'm really happy with how they turned out Smile
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

Yziel's Kurnosai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yziel's Kurnosai   Yziel's Kurnosai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30 2021, 14:10

wow i really like the conversion!
i definitely need to find something to represent my Trueborn/Bloodbrides/Haemoxytes like you did!
Luckily i still have an unopened box of Wyches but will probably need to purchase a new Kabalite and 2x Wracks just for that Wink Or if i don't want to purchase new boxes, i'll just figure out a new paint scheme........but i far more prefer a job like you did!
Back to top Go down
Yziel
Kabalite Warrior
Yziel

Yziel's Kurnosai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yziel's Kurnosai   Yziel's Kurnosai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30 2021, 14:14

Kalmah wrote:
wow i really like the conversion!
i definitely need to find something to represent my Trueborn/Bloodbrides/Haemoxytes like you did!
Luckily i still have an unopened box of Wyches but will probably need to purchase a new Kabalite and 2x Wracks just for that Wink Or if i don't want to purchase new boxes, i'll just figure out a new paint scheme........but i far more prefer a job like you did!

Thank you, I'm using the same models for Trueborn and Kabalites though (in case I ever need more of either), these are the basic bois and I'm going to do the Trueborn in fancier paint schemes with some vary basic detailing.

I'm saving painting those until I unlock them in my current crusade though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yziel's Kurnosai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yziel's Kurnosai   Yziel's Kurnosai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yziel's Kurnosai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-