THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

30 incubi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
duckduckgoose
Hellion
duckduckgoose

30 incubi Empty
PostSubject: 30 incubi   30 incubi I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19 2021, 22:20

It’s become clear that incubi are on of the best units in our book. I’ve run 15 of them in lists and never been disappointed. Sure, they drop like flies under even a stiff breeze, but if you can get them into combat, they can almost always trade up.

I’ve seen some competitive lists running 2x5 and 1x10 squads. Very few things could stand up to 10 incubi. How insane would it be to take 3 squads of 10? That’s less than 500 points, leaving you plenty of room to bring other good stuff and raiders.

I’m toying around with an all kabal and blades for hire list, which would run 3 squads of 10. What are people’s thoughts on this? Is it simply overkill to run squads or 10 in most cases?
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

30 incubi Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 incubi   30 incubi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20 2021, 12:46

Basically, Yes.

5 Incubi at 80 points easily kills 150 points of stuff. If they need to trade into a unit that costs only 100 points, you still win.

With ONLY 10 man units, you dont have as many options for efficeint trades. You really dont want to send 160 points of incubi to kill 100 points of enemy units.

I personally think the best combination is 2x5 + 10. That would be the best of all worlds, since you have a solution to basically every problem Wink
Back to top Go down

30 incubi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: