THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Flesh Pirates 1k

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Backslide
Hellion
Backslide

Flesh Pirates 1k Empty
PostSubject: Flesh Pirates 1k   Flesh Pirates 1k I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03 2021, 22:43

I have played wyches mostly since the codex dropped, even beforehand always wanted covens finally pulled the trigger thanks to edge minatures and my mates 3d printer Smile

Artists of the Flesh Patrol

Fleshwizard [ALCHEMICAL MAESTRO] 100
-Twisted Animator
-Poisoner’s Ampule or THE ANIMUS VITAE?

10 HAEMOXYTES
Leader; Electrocorrosive whip, Liquifier gun
- 2x Liquifier gun

5 HAEMOXYTES
Leader; Hexrifle
- Ossefactor

5 HAEMOXYTES
Leader; Hexrifle
- Ossefactor

5 GROTESQUES
- Monstrous cleaver

4 GROTESQUES
- Monstrous cleaver

RAIDER [karbal, for lightning reflexes]
- Dark Lance
- Chain Snares

- Dark Lance
- Chain Snares

- Dark Lance
- Chain Snares

Back to top Go down
Kaese
Slave
Kaese

Flesh Pirates 1k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Pirates 1k   Flesh Pirates 1k I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04 2021, 09:15

There is a flaw in the list. You can only have one unit of haemoxytes for each master haemonculus, so you need to change 2 of the units to normal wracks.

I would probably take animus vitae over the poisoned ampule, as you don't need to target specific units to activate the +1 power of pain. Poisoned ampule would need a target with a nasty aura to get most out of it. Poisoned ampule will definitely be better if you are against an army with lots of auras that gives you problems.

I don't think the chain snares is a good option for raider. Raiders are the only solid source of anti tank in the list, so I would keep them out of combat and shooting big targets. Phantasm grenade launcher could be a valid option for raider if you have the extra points.

I haven't played coven units at all, but this looks like a really difficult army to remove in a 1k point game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Backslide
Hellion
Backslide

Flesh Pirates 1k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Pirates 1k   Flesh Pirates 1k I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04 2021, 19:31

Kaese wrote:
There is a flaw in the list. You can only have one unit of haemoxytes for each master haemonculus, so you need to change 2 of the units to normal wracks.

it was just a brainless cut and paste error, they are just wracks
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

Flesh Pirates 1k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Pirates 1k   Flesh Pirates 1k I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05 2021, 17:11

You probably want the Animus over the Ampule. Give those Grots Advance+Charge on Turn 1 or have them hitting with WS2 on Turn 2. Pretty spicy stuff, especially on the smaller board size for 1k games.

How do you feel about Blades for Hire? Scourge are practically Coven units (surgically altered elves who want to be birds), and provide great anti infantry firepower with the Shredders (something that Coven generally lack).

Overall I think you have a really fun 1k list. My 1k Crusade list looks very similar Wink
Back to top Go down
Backslide
Hellion
Backslide

Flesh Pirates 1k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Pirates 1k   Flesh Pirates 1k I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05 2021, 19:30

fisheyes wrote:

How do you feel about Blades for Hire? Scourge are practically Coven units (surgically altered elves who want to be birds), and provide great anti infantry firepower with the Shredders (something that Coven generally lack).

I haven't considered them mostly because I oný have 5 and they are still on sprue
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

Flesh Pirates 1k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Pirates 1k   Flesh Pirates 1k I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08 2021, 12:53

Scorge are a consistant MVP.

Armed with 4 Shredders (you will need to 3D print a few, since the sprue only comes with 1) for 80 points.

Against hoard units over 10 models, like Skitarii, you get 24 shots, hitting on 3s, wounding on 2s, AP1.

You can pop Prey On The Weak to reroll some hits, and they do massive damage. Can also score you Engage, plant ROD, kill backfield objective holders.

Seriously, cant recommend them enough.
Back to top Go down
Backslide
Hellion
Backslide

Flesh Pirates 1k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Pirates 1k   Flesh Pirates 1k I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23 2021, 07:16

well I ended up using this lol

Artists of the Flesh Patrol

Fleshwizard 70
-Heal 3 wounds, THE ANIMUS VITAE

5 Wracks
Leader; Hexrifle
- Ossefactor

5 GROTESQUES
- Monstrous cleaver

4 GROTESQUES
- Monstrous cleaver

2 Cronos

2 Talos
- Twin Heat Lance, Claw, Injector

- Dark Lance

- Dark Lance

crushed some custodes, who decided they wanted to have a rumble in the middle of the table... it did not go well I was dragging down him faster than he could cope, it was ugly
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

Flesh Pirates 1k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Pirates 1k   Flesh Pirates 1k I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2021, 13:49

This is a hard list to counter at 1K points.

At least your "only" bringing 9 Grots and 4 Pain Engines Wink
Back to top Go down
Backslide
Hellion
Backslide

Flesh Pirates 1k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Pirates 1k   Flesh Pirates 1k I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2021, 20:04

well 3 talo and 10 grottys was the original plan lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flesh Pirates 1k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh Pirates 1k   Flesh Pirates 1k I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flesh Pirates 1k
Page 1 of 1