THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Announcing my Presence amongst our kin.

Go down 
+2
Gelmir
Jebei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jebei
Hellion
Jebei

Announcing my Presence amongst our kin. Empty
PostSubject: Announcing my Presence amongst our kin.   Announcing my Presence amongst our kin. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09 2022, 12:24

I Archon Jebei Jakko'adi bid you well in thy journies.I am the Warlord of Legion Noire, known as the Ghost fleet or Shadow walkers.My growing force prepares to do malice and plunder. My mission is assist in the downfall of the false Emperor of the monkeigh and the slaughter and slavery of all who oppose my will and that of our dark kin.I seek cooperation and collaboration to savour the misery of our foes and strive to make such suffering eternal.

I hope my introduction wasn't too cheesy.😁

I'm a returning player who took one look at this army and decided it's the one for me.Formerly a Warhammer Druchii and 40k Eldar player (with Harlequin troops) I lost touch with gaming as the big bad world sent me to work in far flung places...I remember taking my army books with me and sitting composing Warhammer army lists in hotel rooms in my spare time.Now those deeds are done and that I have a lot more time at home and free time I've decided my son in laws interest in White Scars and Knight Lords needs to be challenged.I could in time also be facing Tyranids and Orks.

I've started my Legion Noire (named after a failed 19th Century French invasion of Ireland).
My Archon is named after a famed Mongol leader who mysteriously vanished from History.
I have Kabal,Wych and Coven units started....30 Kabalites,3 Venom,2 Succubus,10 Wyches,A Homonculius with 20 Wracks and 3 Talos.I also have Drazar,10 Incubi,5 Scourges & 5 Mandrakes so far.I also have 3 Reavers but plan a bigger unit of 9 backed by 10 Hellions.I also plan to add Grotesques,more Talos/Cronos,Venom and more Scourges.I don't want to add larger vehicles so no Reapers,Raiders,Bombers or Jets....don't get me wrong they are beautiful models and all with brilliant uses,but I just don't like seeing a bunch of gun boats trying to hide sideways on behind terrain.I want to play fast hard hitting units that I know will be glass cannons,but will hopefully inflict far more damage than they receive while overwhelming my opponnents army and ruining their plans.Im expecting my opposition to deep strike and lunge forward with bike units and assult marine units,so sitting back and trying to shoot it all away isn't going to work....only counter attacks,distraction,infiltrators,Scourges from the sky or 2O Wracks web-waying onto objectives on their side of the board may work.lol....it worked with my Eldar, tones of Guardians with weapons platforms (plenty of D-Cannon) and Vypers covered the jet bike assults backed by warp spiders and Harlequin....I demolished Dark Angels and Ultramarine armies with ease.Mind I don't think I'll have anything like that success but here is hoping.🤞

Any comments or ideas are more than welcome.

Gelmir and Jebei like this post

Back to top Go down
Gelmir
Sybarite
Gelmir

PostSubject: Re: Announcing my Presence amongst our kin.   Announcing my Presence amongst our kin. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09 2022, 22:26

Nice. Welcome!

Jebei likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Announcing my Presence amongst our kin.   Announcing my Presence amongst our kin. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10 2022, 17:45

welcome aboard Jebei!

Now that is some good introduction! (and the cheesy flavour of it is just to make your fellow Archons lower their defense.........i see clear in your meticulous plan!)

You'll have ton of fun with the Drukhari, but be ready to savor some painful defeat as a simple bad move can literally switch the table, but if you plan carefully, you can indeed deal a lot of damage!

One thing tough, i know you don't want them, but at least one Raider full of Kabalite Trueborn can be really fun and lethal, especially in friendly games like you seem to intend to do.

Other than that, wishing you the best luck and a lot of fun in dealing pain and sorrow everywhere you go!

Jebei likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Announcing my Presence amongst our kin.   Announcing my Presence amongst our kin. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10 2022, 17:47

Welcome!

Jebei likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Green Envy
Slave
Green Envy

PostSubject: Re: Announcing my Presence amongst our kin.   Announcing my Presence amongst our kin. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11 2022, 21:26

Welcome. I will keep it simple I like what you brought to the table. If I were you though I might want to relook at the bombers but that just me. Have fun and enjoy.

Jebei likes this post

Back to top Go down
The Strange Dark One
Wych
The Strange Dark One

PostSubject: Re: Announcing my Presence amongst our kin.   Announcing my Presence amongst our kin. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11 2022, 23:47

A city and its people so ancient, it is true novelty every time young blood is making its mark.
Welcome!

Jebei likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcing my Presence amongst our kin.   Announcing my Presence amongst our kin. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcing my Presence amongst our kin.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: