THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

book of rust relics allowance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilDoll
Wych
DevilDoll

book of rust relics allowance Empty
PostSubject: book of rust relics allowance   book of rust relics allowance I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27 2022, 14:43

Ok this might have been asked before but could not find it...
I know that in order to take a relic from the book of rust you need a CoS warlord. Does this work if you give a warlord trait with tolerated ambition or do you have to have your armies warlord as CoS?

For example i have a triple patrol with two kabal and one CoS detachment. I make Drazhar my warlord, who isnt CoS, can i then give tolerated ambition to one of my Succubus in the CoS detachment and unlock the relics from te Book of rust supplement this way or do i need to make the Succubus my armies warlord and thus rob Drazhar of his sweet sweet rerolls??
Back to top Go down
Gelmir
Sybarite
Gelmir

PostSubject: Re: book of rust relics allowance   book of rust relics allowance I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27 2022, 16:52

No, with Tolerated Ambition you only give a Succubus a warlord trait, but she doesn't actually become the warlord. Unfortunately Drazhar as a warlord means no relics from the Book of Rust.

DevilDoll likes this post

Back to top Go down
DevilDoll
Wych
DevilDoll

PostSubject: Re: book of rust relics allowance   book of rust relics allowance I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27 2022, 20:26

damn... i had a feeling this would be the case but didnt want to believe it... thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: book of rust relics allowance   book of rust relics allowance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

book of rust relics allowance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: