THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Raiding Force of the Void Kraken

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sekac
Wych
sekac

Raiding Force of the Void Kraken Empty
PostSubject: Raiding Force of the Void Kraken   Raiding Force of the Void Kraken I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18 2022, 13:43

Hello fellow Archons, Succubi, and even a haemonculus or two! I finally got off my duff and got started with loading my army pics on this site after all these years.

Raiding Force of the Void Kraken 20220110

This is my pre-LVO test display, making sure I had all the fiddly bits taken care of and to see what minor repairs needed attention.
Raiding Force of the Void Kraken 20220111
Raiding Force of the Void Kraken 20220112
Raiding Force of the Void Kraken 20220113

Here are a few close-ups of some of my counts-as and conversions. On the plinth is my Archon who I simply call "The Frenchman" for reasons I'll explain another time. He often goes by "Goddammit Frenchie" too, whenever is shadowfield inevitably pops on the first or second roll.

I'll post more later, but I've got to get ready for work. 

The Strange Dark One, Gelmir and My'Qhal like this post

Back to top Go down
My'Qhal
Slave
My'Qhal

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Force of the Void Kraken   Raiding Force of the Void Kraken I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2022, 20:40

Some very awesome conversions in there. My favourite is the Wrack Raider/Corpse Cart conversion, including it's base and the tail weapon. Are the two half Druchii/snake things at the front Sslyth?
Back to top Go down
The Strange Dark One
Wych
The Strange Dark One

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Force of the Void Kraken   Raiding Force of the Void Kraken I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2022, 22:08

There's a lot of really awesome stuff in there!

Usually, I'm not a fan of the 3rd edition vintage Dark Eldar style, but it really works in your case. Particularly the Raiders are quite the looker. The sails and corpse cargo really make it feel like a proper Coven force.

The Grotesques are pretty awesome too. Which model is this based off?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Force of the Void Kraken   Raiding Force of the Void Kraken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding Force of the Void Kraken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: