THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2022 Missions: How do we play them?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pippolele
Hellion
Pippolele

2022 Missions: How do we play them? Empty
PostSubject: 2022 Missions: How do we play them?   2022 Missions: How do we play them? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27 2022, 01:11

With the new 2022 2021 Grand Tournament Mission Pack, mission objectives have changed:

How does that change our army composition and strategy?

Each game has 2 Primary Mission specific objectives and 3 Secondary Objectives now.

Of the three secondary objectives we must choose minimum 2 from the generic list of secondaries.
The third one can be from the generic list or one of our faction specific ones.
Moreover, the generic secondary objectives have all changed to various extents.

What combination of 3 Secondary Objectives are you favoring?
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Missions: How do we play them?   2022 Missions: How do we play them? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28 2022, 08:11

What?
I'm clearly out of the loop....

Where do I get those rules?

Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Missions: How do we play them?   2022 Missions: How do we play them? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28 2022, 10:20

I assume you're referring to the 2022 Grand Tournament Nachmund pack.
Not much has really changed. I still use much the same secondaries as I did before. Engage tends to be a go-to for me, and then I choose the others based on the army I'm playing against. I used to always use Retrieve Data, but I've dropped that in the newer pack. Running smaller squads, it's become harder to do since they introduced having to roll to accomplish it.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Missions: How do we play them?   2022 Missions: How do we play them? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2022, 12:31

Honestly, some of the largest changes for GT22 is all the extra Actions required, and more use of the angled/quarter deployments. Also lots more objectives to fight over, altering how much players can lean on Stranglehold and Banners.

From a DE perspective, not much has changed. Raiders now give up 2VP for Bring It Down, which sucks. If you have units to score you RND, they will likely be units of 6 (mandrakes/scourge).

Dark Eldar still dont have a standard third secondary to pick. With the VPs increased on 10W vehicles for Bring It Down, and the increased VPs for No Prisoners, the third pick is actually getting easier.

Having a character or durable unit to sit back on objectives and do Actions isnt a bad idea. Haemonculi are decent for this role, since they basically cant die.

Thats my $0.02 anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Missions: How do we play them?   2022 Missions: How do we play them? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2022 Missions: How do we play them?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: