THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Community made Codex - HQ Dracon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

Community made Codex - HQ Dracon  Empty
PostSubject: Community made Codex - HQ Dracon    Community made Codex - HQ Dracon  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10 2022, 22:32

So for a cheap Kabalite HQ I was thinking the Dracon

M8" WS3+ BS3+ T3 Str3 W4 A4 Ld9 Sv 4+ (40pts)

Overlords Vassal: Select a friendly unit within 6" of this character, that unit gains Objective Secured.

This model is equipped with a splinter pistol and a power sword.
This model may exchange it's splinter pistol for a blast pistol (5 pts)
This model may exchange it's power sword for one of the following: venom blade, Agonized (+5)
This model may exchange both its splinter pistol and power sword for one of the following: Haywire Blaster (+10), Blaster (+10), Hexrifle (+5), Shredder (+5), or Shardcarbine

This model may take a phantasm grenade launcher (+5)

Ghostplate Armour: increase this models save by 1, this model has a 5+ invulnerable save

What do yall think?

Last edited by Archon_91 on Fri Mar 11 2022, 11:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Community made Codex - HQ Dracon    Community made Codex - HQ Dracon  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11 2022, 11:50

Ghostplate Armour usually gives a 5+ invulnerable, because Power From pain already gives a 6+. (Scourge have Ghostplate.)

I would also say that if it's giving ObSec, it should probably be specified to <Kabal> units. Maybe even only <Kabal> Infantry.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Community made Codex - HQ Dracon    Community made Codex - HQ Dracon  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11 2022, 12:45

The Hexrifle is an odd choice. Its too much a Haemiweapon, I think.

Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Community made Codex - HQ Dracon    Community made Codex - HQ Dracon  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11 2022, 15:48

It's also the only "sniper" weapon we have and to give it exclusively to a faction of the army that Is very very focused on CC and isn't that great at shooting makes it feel like a wasted weapon ... but I do get the feeling that it should be a haemi weapon, cause that's how it's been fed to us for a while, fluff wise however Archons have halls of statues made by hexrifles so I alway assumed they had access to the weapon
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Community made Codex - HQ Dracon    Community made Codex - HQ Dracon  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11 2022, 16:16

I think there's an awkward aspect in that it seems that Dracons should really be WS2+, BS2+ (as they were at least WS5/BS5 in prior editions). I appreciate, though, that this doesn't quite fit with the current paradigm for lieutenants.

Otherwise, could start him at WS/BS3+ and let him upgrade either WS or BS to 2+, but not both?

Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Community made Codex - HQ Dracon    Community made Codex - HQ Dracon  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11 2022, 18:17

Archon_91 wrote:
It's also the only "sniper" weapon we have

Then maybe a new weapon is needed.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Community made Codex - HQ Dracon    Community made Codex - HQ Dracon  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11 2022, 22:12

We could do a new sniper weapon ... would it be a splinter weapon or a darklance weapon, or something different entirely?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community made Codex - HQ Dracon    Community made Codex - HQ Dracon  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community made Codex - HQ Dracon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-
Jump to: