THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Weapon smiths of the dark city

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Herlath
Slave
Prince Herlath

Weapon smiths of the dark city  Empty
PostSubject: Weapon smiths of the dark city    Weapon smiths of the dark city  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24 2023, 16:01

Hi all,

I’m wondering if anyone has any info about who manufactures the wonderfully outlandish weapons of the Drukhari. Do they have an artisan class that deals with it at the high end?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Archon Einstein
Slave
Archon Einstein

PostSubject: Re: Weapon smiths of the dark city    Weapon smiths of the dark city  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10 2023, 23:22

Prince Herlath wrote:
Hi all,

I’m wondering if anyone has any info about who manufactures the wonderfully outlandish weapons of the Drukhari. Do they have an artisan class that deals with it at the high end?

Cheers

In prior literature/codex for DE, I think it was heavily implied that Haemonculi are sort of the artificers of DE, experimenting and creating various awful devices like soul traps, etc. As such, I would expect this to also fall under their purview.
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Weapon smiths of the dark city    Weapon smiths of the dark city  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11 2023, 18:08

Archon Einstein wrote:
Prince Herlath wrote:
Hi all,

Cheers

In prior literature/codex for DE, I think it was heavily implied that Haemonculi are sort of the artificers of DE, experimenting and creating various awful devices like soul traps, etc. As such, I would expect this to also fall under their purview.

The standard weapons of DE have different manufacturers. The actual factory work is done mostly by slaves, of course. Kabal of the Obsidian Rose is known to be a manufacturer of particularly high quality weapons.

Haemonculi are generally known for drug manufacturing, and for creating the really weird and exotic devices.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Weapon smiths of the dark city    Weapon smiths of the dark city  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30 2023, 21:52

Dont forget: Haemonkuli think very high of themselves. Building ordinary weaponry is way underneath them.
Inventing drugs and creating artworks of creative murder is their thing.
But when it comes to mass production, well, they wouldnt even think of dirtying their hands with that.

Factory workers are mostly slaves. Lots of Aeldari, too, because lower creatures like humans arent talented enough.

Slave
Prince Herlath

PostSubject: Re: Weapon smiths of the dark city    Weapon smiths of the dark city  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2024, 10:39

Great! Thanks for the replies all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon smiths of the dark city    Weapon smiths of the dark city  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon smiths of the dark city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: