THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

G'day Commoragh.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

G'day Commoragh. Empty
PostSubject: G'day Commoragh.   G'day Commoragh. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 09:39

It's nice to see a site dedicated to The Kin come to life, thank you very much mods for putting it together. I hope to watch it grow and prosper and contribute where I can.

I have the same username on a few other forums. I also play Orkz and 'Nids, I'm not that big a player and certainly not a 40K expert, but I do play regularly at a local tabletop gaming society and I enjoy spending hours, building, converting and painting just as much as playing.

I started with 40K about 5 years ago (modelling, anyway) when my son, who's now 14, got his first Muh-reenz. Right from the start, I loved the fluff and concept of the Dark Eldar, but not the models. That has since changed with the new DE range being the best that GW produces, by far!

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
The Pale King
Slave
The Pale King

G'day Commoragh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Commoragh.   G'day Commoragh. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 09:40

Welcome fellow BC dweller.
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

G'day Commoragh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Commoragh.   G'day Commoragh. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 17:16

Welcome to Commorragh....

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Twisted Evil

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G'day Commoragh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Commoragh.   G'day Commoragh. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'day Commoragh.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum