THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar Collectors Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Dark Eldar Collectors Guide Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar Collectors Guide   Dark Eldar Collectors Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27 2011, 22:57

Does anyone else feel like starting a proper guide with pictures of every model ever released? I really want to create some great things on this forum to drag more and more members in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Archon Claus
The Baddest Santa
Archon Claus

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Collectors Guide   Dark Eldar Collectors Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28 2011, 03:33

That would be a nice thing to have, something like Stuff of Legends but focused solely on DE. Warpshadow has a similar thing in their gallery archive that includes pics of all the old 'Nid models plus anything unreleased and any concept art that members have come across. It's invaluable at times.

FYI - I already put together 80-90% of an index of all WD articles relating to DE a few months ago, just have to get it finished and polished up - linked to existing legit copies of the articles, etc. Will try to get that done in the next couple of weeks and post it.

Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Collectors Guide   Dark Eldar Collectors Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28 2011, 12:44

I'm pretty sure there is wiki site with not only released citadel minis, but also unreleased. Need to Google that one...
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Collectors Guide   Dark Eldar Collectors Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05 2012, 13:25

Moving this to the Wiki discussion as it is a good idea for its own section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Collectors Guide   Dark Eldar Collectors Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Collectors Guide
Page 1 of 1