THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

750 pt for Escalation League

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Omen
Slave

750 pt for Escalation League Empty
PostSubject: 750 pt for Escalation League   750 pt for Escalation League I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30 2011, 20:12

I have two lists I am considering running for our local Escalation League Main Difference is the HQ choice.

Succubus with Agoniser
8x Wyches (Hek + Agoniser) in a raider with FF & Shock Prow

5x Warriors (Blaster) in a Venom w/2 Cannons

2x Ravagers w/FF

Or

Haemonculus w/Liquifier Gun
9x Whyches (Hek + Agoniser) in a raider with FF

2x Ravagers w/FF & Night Shields

Any Thoughts or suggestions would be great. I was considering having the raider run with a Disintegrator instead of a Dark Lance just cause I hate Marines.
Back to top Go down
Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

PostSubject: Re: 750 pt for Escalation League   750 pt for Escalation League I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2011, 13:13

I like the second list better simply because the wyches start off with FNP. On the topic of disintegrators: I like to put as many dark light weapons to the table as possible, however given the amount of tanks you'll likely face at 750 pts you could easily run the raider with Dissie. You still have the 2 ravagers and 2 blaster warriors for tank busting.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: 750 pt for Escalation League   750 pt for Escalation League I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03 2012, 11:53

How about drop one unit of Warriors down to a MSU Wrack unit in a Venom, shave a Wych or two and turn a Ravager into a Razorwing.

Razorwings are scary in low point games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Dark Omen
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 750 pt for Escalation League   750 pt for Escalation League I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03 2012, 16:49

Thanks for the suggestions, I acutally had a list with a razorwing that I was looking at and didnt go with. I currently do not have any Wracks, tho they are a unit I have plans to pick up.

I ran with the second list this weekend and decimated both opponents. The first game my opponent didn't get a second turn and the game was over in 15 min. Second game lasted 4 turns but I did not loose a single model.

I will be moving up to a 1000 pt list in 2 weeks and will post it here for suggestions soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 750 pt for Escalation League   750 pt for Escalation League I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

750 pt for Escalation League
Page 1 of 1