THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Coven kabal 2k

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gdead909
Hellion
Gdead909

Coven kabal 2k Empty
PostSubject: Coven kabal 2k   Coven kabal 2k I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2011, 13:52

Ok so far one thing I really like about this site is the massive support of coven lists. I know a straight coven list normally fall flat hence why I am gonna mix it with kabals (sorry talos) I am still working things over in my head so any help would be greatly appreciated

Urien 190
Archon with combat drugs, ghostplate, djin blade, PGL, shadowfield 155

Elites
4 grotesques with a S6 upgrade + LG with aberration with FG
dedicated raider with FF 270
4 trueborn with blasters
dedicated venom with SC 173
9 bloodbrides with 3 shardnets + HWY + Syren with VB
dedicated raider with FF 250

Troops
10 wracks with 2 LGs with acothyst
dedicated raider with FF 200
5 kabalites with a blaster
dedicated venom with SC 125
deidcated venom with SC 125
deidcated venom with SC 125

2 ravagers with NS 230
1 razorwing with NS 155

1998 points (unless my math is off)

So the archon rides with the grots, urien with the BBs.
Do u think the archon is worth it or should I get more Haemmys? Would this list work? Any help would be awesome

Archon
Thor665

Coven kabal 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coven kabal 2k   Coven kabal 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03 2012, 18:08

Gdead909 wrote:
Do u think the archon is worth it or should I get more Haemmys? Would this list work? Any help would be awesome
I think the Archon can work - I don't think he needs Ghostplate. I like the combo with the djinn blade and FC.

I will note that I'm not so sold on the Brides - I grok why they have the nets for Urien, but it's not really like Urien is such a tough customer that you really want to fight to keep him alive (frankly I think basic Haems are superior to him in every way imaginable) and then to have the BBs armed with a Venom Blade, just makes me wonder about your plan to deal with FNP 3+ save Blood Angels or their ilk in h2h combat. Your army has a lot of poison h2h power, but exceedingly little power weapon support. I'd get the BBs an Aggie and let the horde of Wracks sweat stuff that can be killed via poison.

I also think a few more of those Venoms should become Raiders (or the Razorwing a Ravager) - your army is awash in anti-infantry and will need that anti-mech bump to disembark targets for your assault elements.
Back to top Go down
Gdead909
Hellion
Gdead909

Coven kabal 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coven kabal 2k   Coven kabal 2k I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03 2012, 19:09

Urien is there for the S6 upgrade to the groteques. Ya my buddy suggested the BBs. I could switch them out for more grotesques or for another blasterborn squad. Dropping the ghostplate is no biggie it was there for a backup in case his shadowfield crapped out. I was hoping that the grotesques or the BBs would be able to pop some transports and let my AT focus on tanks lol. And the venoms can be raiders I was just shaving points that's all

Coven kabal 2k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coven kabal 2k   Coven kabal 2k I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coven kabal 2k
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: