THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skari
Wych
Skari

Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist Empty
PostSubject: Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist   Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10 2012, 00:30

Listen well. Battles are waged and the fruits that are picked many. The pleasures unmeasurable to your feeble mind. You Mon'Khei will never truly understand or appreciate what the universe has to offer.
Skari, at the time Dracon to the Kabal of the Deadly Mist. Log in the tales of Augustine, a Black Templar initiate that was then force fed fruits from the medusae that was present at the capture of his strike cruiser. The Archons court found it very amusing to watch the Mon'Khei savour the pain and suffering of his Battle Brothers.

------------------------ o -------------------------------- o ---------------------------------- o --------------------

Anyway, I thought that here would be a good place to relate the various things that the Kabal goes through as fruit from the brain of the medusae. Some might be pics, some might be recollections from the fluff of the Kabal as flashbacks from the Archons or others minds. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Cheers!

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist   Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2012, 03:03

The Kabal took many Mon'Khei this day. The wolves they called themselves... the big beast have been fed to the arena, the one they called "Lord" has been taken to the cook house of the residential Heamonculi. The Archon was pleased to play with his kill (he passed over 30 shadow field saves).
Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist IMG-20120122-00178

The Kabal feasts tonight.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist   Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17 2012, 21:10

30 saves just shows how scary a humble Archon can be.
I enjoyed the short backstory at the beggining. The anguish of the frangile and delusional Mon-keigh is truly a pleasure to be cherished.
Good work.

Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist   Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23 2012, 03:56

Went to a tournament this weekend 1500pts.

Game 1 - vs Chaos, basically tabled him (he tapped turn 4, with one rhino and dudes left, I had lost a few tanks)
Game 2 - vs Tau, tabled him.
Game 3 - vs Space marines, tabled his army in 2 turns... reserved, my army arrived turn 3, he tapped at the bottom of 4 with a beat up and empty rzback left.
Game 4 - vs GK, reserved again (so from turn 3 - 6) left him with 2 GK models left.

All in all, a good showing for the Kabal, just a reminder that we hit hard, and we hit hard good!

And in true form I got this, looking forward to painting it:
Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist IMG-20120422-00291

Now the brainfruits of the medusae can ripen and become real once more. To savor every juicy moment of my opponents dispair.

Of note, in all 4 games my Archon did not die once, and he was a beast in every combat that he participated in.

Cheers!

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist   Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist I_icon_minitimeThu May 03 2012, 14:35

This date will go be recorded. The failure of realspace raid against a Tau settlement.

I got so carried away with playing the game that I lost track of the turns, and on turn 5 I actually moved my scoring units AWAY from the objective... SO a massacre became a draw. Arg.

Hahahaha.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist   Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist I_icon_minitimeSat May 05 2012, 16:52

lol. I saw the Battle Report. That was just unfortunate.
Unfortunately you Archon didn't do as well as he did against the wolves. I admit, I did laugh a bit at his misfortune.

Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist   Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainfruits of the Medusae : Memories of the Deadly Mist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: