THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

HQ Edition comment thread: Robotfloyd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GAR
Dread Pirate
GAR

HQ Edition comment thread:  Robotfloyd Empty
PostSubject: HQ Edition comment thread: Robotfloyd   HQ Edition comment thread:  Robotfloyd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11 2012, 21:19

Comment thread for Robotfloyd entry

HQ Edition comment thread:  Robotfloyd Haemy1

Hameni using urien model. Looks to be a stock model. This is really one of the better models in the line and i look forward to seeing it all painted up
Back to top Go down
http://garness.blogspot.com/
Archeonlotet
Kabalite Warrior
Archeonlotet

PostSubject: Re: HQ Edition comment thread: Robotfloyd   HQ Edition comment thread:  Robotfloyd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11 2012, 22:12

It is a great model.. it is also a real pain to assemble. I dunno about the finecast model, but the metal was a headache with all hose little arms. Look forward to seeing what robotfloyd does with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Robotfloyd
Slave

PostSubject: Re: HQ Edition comment thread: Robotfloyd   HQ Edition comment thread:  Robotfloyd I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13 2012, 16:48

Yep, I have 2 Haemi's in my list, and I didn't wan't 2 of the same model. I was going to convert, but I *really* like the Urien model.

It was actually not to bad putting together the Finecast version, but I imagine the metal version would send me into fits Smile
Back to top Go down
Preacher
Kabalite Warrior
Preacher

PostSubject: Re: HQ Edition comment thread: Robotfloyd   HQ Edition comment thread:  Robotfloyd I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14 2012, 09:46

Definitely agree the metal version was torturing to put together. (And I think that pun was painful enough). I have him for the same reason, at least until I convert up my own ancient. Can't wait to see your take on him. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HQ Edition comment thread: Robotfloyd   HQ Edition comment thread:  Robotfloyd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HQ Edition comment thread: Robotfloyd
Page 1 of 1