THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Dark Mirror

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asrodrig
Hellion
Asrodrig

Kabal of the Dark Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Dark Mirror   Kabal of the Dark Mirror I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 06:15

Since there's no Canon information on this Kabal, I thought I'd write my own.

Index Xenos: Kabal of the Dark Mirror
“Look into the mirror and ask the one who looks back, ‘what cause have ye to sow such destruction?’. Unless he answers ‘for the delight of the kill; for the pleasure of war’, you have no place amongst my brethren.” – Archon Adreax Roloth, Kabal of the Dark Mirror

The Kabal of the Dark Mirror excels at piratical raids upon Imperial worlds, like most other Dark Eldar Kabals.

Physical Characteristics
“Whether born or cloned, we are a nearly perfect being. I say nearly because otherwise my job would be obsolete.” – Haemonculus Valdirith Cyeagrean

The Kabal’s Archon is Adreax Roloth. The Kabal of the Dark Mirror sponsors the Silver Dagger Wych Cult, which houses its coliseum within Dark Mirror territory. The Silver Dagger Cult is led by the Succubus Laerathim Onovera.

Warriors of the Kabal of the Dark Mirror are typical of the Dark Eldar race: tall and slender, with powerful physiques granting them incredible speed and stamina. Their hair is ebony black in coloration more often than not, and their eye color is steely grey, but alternative colors are known, if uncommon.

The armour of the Kabal is polished silver, and some decorative elements may be bronze and/or purple in color. The eye lenses are purple as well. The Kabal’s sponsored Wych Cult, the Silver Dagger Cult, mirrors this color scheme.

Homeworld

The Kabal of the Dark Mirror’s home district in Commoragh is known as The Mirror’s Edge.

First Contact
“The monkeigh is all too trusting as a race. Watch as they invite us into their homes, and then witness in glee their surprise as we flay the skin from their bones.” – Archon Adreax Roloth, Kabal of the Dark Mirror

First contact between the Imperium of Man and the Kabal of the Dark Mirror occurred in 156.M35. On the Imperial Hive World of Varathan III, one gang hired the Kabal of the Dark Mirror as mercenaries out of desperation to achieve victory in a long-standing gang war. Victory was swiftly won, but Archon Adreax Roloth had deceived the foolish humans. After the war’s end, the Kabal of the Dark Mirror began their conquest of the planet. After five years, there was not a human left alive on the planet of Varathan III.

Combat Capabilities
“I have yet to face an enemy that I have been truly afraid of, and I am confident in the thought that I never shall.” – Succubus Laerathim Onovera

The Kabal of the Dark Mirror adds to their already formidable combat prowess via their allied Wych Cult, the Silver Dagger Cult.

Technology
“Death? You want death? I’m afraid that would be far too boring.” – Lord Sarnak, Kabal of the Black Heart

The Kabal of the Dark Mirror is well-known for its craftsmanship and artistry when creating weapons. Despite there being no shortage of weaponsmiths in the Kabal, each warrior is encouraged to customise his or her own weapons in order for them to become one with their instrument of death.

Social Structure

Area under construction

Threat Index and Imperial Policy

Area under construction

Xelkireth
In Exile

Kabal of the Dark Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Dark Mirror   Kabal of the Dark Mirror I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 08:13

Great start. Word of warning: Should GW ever publish anything on the Dark Mirror, you may be forced to retconn, or more easily, change names around.

Notes/Thoughts/Suggestions:
-Under "First Contact", you don't need to put foolish in front of humans. It's already implied. One: They hired Dark Eldar. Two: They're a slave race.

-I think five years is a little long for a full strength Kabal to dominate an unprepared world. Just my personal opinion. Think about it: Alpha strike everything. World left in disarray. Harvest at will. I think two tops is acceptable. I'd like to see other people's opinions.

I can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Dark Mirror
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: