THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ythillan
Hellion
Ythillan

Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult? Empty
PostSubject: Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult?   Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18 2012, 22:51

Do Razorwings and Voidravens fall into the Kabal or Cult 'theme' fluff? Perhaps both? Obviously you could freely use them in either themed list, but in terms of pure background, are they in a certain camp?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult?   Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19 2012, 01:13

Razorwing pilots are officially ex-Reaver Jetbike riders. Officially RJB riders wear Wych suits (and under the old codex *were* Wyches). So fluff seems to suggest that they are more Cult affiliated in my opinion, which is kinda odd thematically I'll admit.

Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult?   Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19 2012, 14:42

Also the Arenas are where Reavers hold their "official" races. So while they are now their own group in the grand scheme of things, Im pretty sure they have close ties to Cults. That being said there are probably a bunch of Kabals that support Reaver guilds for their own personal reasons

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Nomic
Wych
Nomic

PostSubject: Re: Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult?   Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19 2012, 17:56

I figure the planes are Kabalite (I don't really see why Cults would need supersonic jetfighters), but since they obviously want the best possible pilots, they recruit ex-Reavers to fly them.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult?   Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Razorwings and Voidravens - Kabal or Cult?
Page 1 of 1