THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Beastmaster - Kraethel character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
falcon98
Hellion
falcon98

Beastmaster - Kraethel character Empty
PostSubject: Beastmaster - Kraethel character   Beastmaster - Kraethel character I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2012, 02:06

alright! i rolled really well for my beastmaster character and would like to join plz lol! lol! lol!
Here's my stats:

Beastmaster: Kraethel (+ pet Smile )
WS: 20 + 18 = 38
BS:20 + 12 = 32
STR: 30 + 11 = 41
T: 30 + 7 = 37
AG: 30 + 20 = 50
INT: 20 + 10 = 20
ATT: 1
WND: 2 + 8 = 10

thanks
Falcon98 jocolor
Back to top Go down
Urien_Rakarth
Hellion
Urien_Rakarth

Beastmaster - Kraethel character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster - Kraethel character   Beastmaster - Kraethel character I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01 2012, 16:41

OK, I'll GM for you. Unfortunatelly, got to fly now, but hopefully I can start an arena battle ASAP. Post when you're ready! To get you going: You stand in the entrace of the pit. Your razorwing and dagger are in perfect condition. The knife is well weighted. Looking out into the arena you see a Mon-Keigh (human) seargant standing with a primitive chain-sword and a las-pistol. The arena is a sea of what appears to be blood, with an island of skulls in the middle, where the human is standing. There are walkways of black wraith bone above the 'sea'. The gate opens, and the man turns towards you. Whst do you do???

Beastmaster - Kraethel character 24506Beastmaster - Kraethel character 24695 Beastmaster - Kraethel character 25156
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.

My
Soul
Trap Victims
Back to top Go down
http://warpstorm.webs.com

Beastmaster - Kraethel character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

TEMPLE OF GAMES

:: The Dark City RPG Discussion
-