THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] Empty
PostSubject: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09 2012, 08:39

The rumour mill is just starting to churn about some 'Nids being released in February, in addition to some Necrons, since there is no new codex release for a while yet.

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328719

Nothing even close to firm yet - could be the mysterious 2nd wave, could be just a couple of blisters with the Parasite and the Doom. The good thing is that we should only have a couple of weeks to go, at the most, before the first blurry WD pics are leaked somewhere, or the release schedule is published for LGS' to stock from.

If true, it's about bloody time! The sad thing is that most of us who have wanted a Tervigon or Tyrannofex or Harpy have already converted them, or several of them, long ago. Still, I expect that many 'Nid players will pick them up just to have them - no doubt they will be absolutely awesome kits whenever they do finally see the light of day - and to stock up on their wonderful new bitz.

My poor wallet!

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread

Last edited by Gobsmakked on Wed Feb 22 2012, 07:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09 2012, 16:59

about damn time... As an older nid player I feel every nid player's pain. And if I still played them I wouldnt know what I would of done to get some of their best models (although I have a friend who recently started them, and he has done some beautiful things with green stuff and a carnifex body Razz)

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10 2012, 00:39

I get a feeling we may see a few random splash releases, doesn't look like a full codex.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10 2012, 02:02

I would be surprised if GW would NOW give Nids models.

Surprised in good way, mind You.
To be honest I'll rather expect big red [INVALID] stamp on most "old" models and making them incompatible with new Codex aesthetically.

They did that once already.
March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] Tyranid_Zoanthrope_1
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10 2012, 16:09

Im not going to lie, Im inpartial to the old nid models. I had a few old warriors and termaguants, as well as the old screamerkiller carni (or the bowling ball as I liked to call it Razz ) Of all the old models though I thought the Zoan looked the best. I mean come on... you cant say that is ugly and this is any better...

March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] Tyranid_Hive_Tyrant_2nd_Edition_2
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24 2012, 20:45

There has been a lot of chatter elsewhere about 'Nids and Necrons in February, but it doesn't look quite so promising now.

*sob*

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2012/01/40k-anniversary-model-white-dwarf-cover.html

March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] 403250_222856694469011_100002340472438_485060_1624673219_n

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

Back to top Go down
SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24 2012, 21:21

Patience glasshopper! Wink

I really want that CF marine though..come back summer of 1990! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fortwargame.blogspot.com/
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24 2012, 23:12

It is going to be a purely LOTR month for WD and releases with a lot of their books getting redone. It gets a big BORING from me as I've hated WD ever since we had to give up a 3rd of the issue to LOTR. I liked the films but never cared for the game, however I do understand how the huge amount of money made from the deal enabled them to make their kits better.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24 2012, 23:17

As has been pointed out Sept is actually the 25th anniversary, so expect 40k goodness then..also 6th is due out before the summer, so possibly we'll see more for each faction then, not to discount we're due a new codex before then. It's not impossible we'd see a second wave and a codex release at the same time, as then they can showcase all the new stuff in a single battle report.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: March 40K releases - pics available   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21 2012, 20:27

This WD pics have just surfaced in the usual places, including Bruechenkopf-online.

NIDS, NIDS, NIDS!!! My poor wallet Sad

Tyranid Tyrannofex / Tervigon
March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] W4_tyrannofex1

March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] 7Ulek

March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] W4_tervigon

Tyranid Hive Tyrant (with wings) / The Swarmlord
March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] W4_hivelord

March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] W4_hivelord2

Space Wolves Thunderwolf Cavalry
March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] W4_thunderwolves

March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] W4_thunderwolves2

Space Wolves Fenrisian Wolf Pack
March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] W4_fenriswolves

March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] W4_tyraniden

March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] W4_spacewolves1

Also, kasrkinsquad posted a full list of the March releases on Dakka (I re-oredred it a bit):
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/90/430517.page#3945017

kasrkinsquad wrote:
Tyranid Hive Tyrant / The Swarmlord 1 Fig Box 3-Mar-12 $53.75 $64.50 RTD New Plastic
Tyranid Tyrannofex / Tervigon 1 Fig Box 3-Mar-12 $57.75 $69.25 RTD New Plastic
Tyranid Boneswords Pack 3 x 'Pair of Boneswords' 3-Mar-12 $19.75 $23.75 D New Resin
Tyranid Lash Whip & Bonesword Pack 3 x 'Lash Whip & Bonesword' 3-Mar-12 $19.75 $23.75 D New Resin
Deathleaper 1 Fig Box 3-Mar-12 $24.75 $29.75 D Repackaged Resin
Old One Eye 1 Fig Box 3-Mar-12 $41.25 $49.50 D Repackaged Resin
Tyranid Biovore 1 Fig Box 3-Mar-12 $41.25 $49.50 D Repackaged Resin
Tyranid Spore Mine Cluster 9 Fig Box 3-Mar-12 $24.75 $29.75 D Repackaged Resin
The Red Terror 1 Fig Box 3-Mar-12 $41.25 $49.50 D Repackaged Resin
Tyranid Ripper Swarm Brood 1 Base Clampack 3-Mar-12 $13.25 $16.00 D Repackaged Resin

Space Wolves Thunderwolf Cavalry 3 Fig Box 3-Mar-12 $54.50 $65.50 RTD New Plastic
Space Wolves Fenrisian Wolf Pack 5 Fig Box 3-Mar-12 $24.75 $29.75 RTD New Plastic
Arjac Rockfist, The Anvil of Fenris 1 Fig Clampack 3-Mar-12 $24.75 $30.00 RTD New Resin
Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf 1 Fig Box 3-Mar-12 $41.25 $49.50 RTD New Resin
Space Wolves Grey Hunter with Wolf Standard 1 Fig Clampack 3-Mar-12 $24.75 $30.00 D New Resin
Space Wolves Cyberwolf 1 Fig Clampack 3-Mar-12 $16.50 $19.75 D New Resin
Ragnar Blackmane 1 Fig Clampack 3-Mar-12 $19.75 $23.75 D Repackaged Resin
Ulrik the Slayer 1 Fig Clampack 3-Mar-12 $19.75 $23.75 D Repackaged Resin
Njal Stormcaller 1 Fig Clampack 3-Mar-12 $19.75 $23.75 D Repackaged Resin
Space Wolves Iron Priest 1 Fig Clampack 3-Mar-12 $19.75 $23.75 D Repackaged Resin
Space Wolves Rune Priest in Terminator Armour 1 Fig Clampack 3-Mar-12 $19.75 $23.75 D Repackaged Resin
Space Wolves Rune Priest 1 Fig Clampack 3-Mar-12 $19.75 $23.75 D Repackaged Resin
Wolf Guard 1 Fig Clampack 3-Mar-12 $19.75 $23.75 D Repackaged Resin
Wolf Guard with Wolf Claws 1 Fig Clampack 3-Mar-12 $19.75 $23.75 D Repackaged Resin
Lukas the Trickster 1 Fig Clampack 3-Mar-12 $19.75 $23.75 D Repackaged Resin
Bjorn the Fell-Handed 1 Fig Box 3-Mar-12 $49.50 $59.50 D Repackaged Resin

Chaos Hellcannon 4 Fig Box 17-Mar-12 $57.75 $69.25 RTD Repackaged Resin
Super Glue - Thick (Global) 5g 17-Mar-12 $6.60 - RTD New Hobby
Super Glue - Thick (Canadian) 5g 17-Mar-12 - $10.00 RTD New Hobby
Plastic Glue - Thin (Global) 20g Metal Applicator 17-Mar-12 $6.60 - RTD New Hobby
Plastic Glue - Thin (Canadian) 20g Metal Applicator 17-Mar-12 - $8.00 RTD New Hobby

Forgot to mention first price is US and the second price is Canada.

Last edited by Gobsmakked on Wed Feb 22 2012, 07:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21 2012, 20:40

You will be playing Nids at Salute now I bet! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21 2012, 21:32

SirTainly wrote:
You will be playing Nids at Salute now I bet! Smile

Noooooo, I'm hosting it! Sad Sad Sad

But there are a couple of other local tournies coming up Very Happy

I am loving the look of these new 'Nids, especially the mini-Hierophant stance of the dual kit. I already have a couple of Tervies, but not a Tyrannofex yet. I also have two Tyrants, but no proper wings or boneswords.

Back to top Go down
SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21 2012, 21:42

hmm I hear there's a Doubles Tournament happening too, but I don't think Nids like anyone except other Nids.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23 2012, 15:29

what I would of done for a plastic flyrant when I played nids... man these models are making me so jealous I might have to break out what I have left of them for a few games Razz

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23 2012, 15:41

Frankly... I'm more interested in Tin 'eadz (Necrons).

It's just too late (and Nids are... "nah").

However, I see potential in wolves. Spray blue paint, drybrush with turquise, then white and Badab Black.
BAM, Mandrake Hounds that can be Khymeres.

March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] Demon_Wolf

Now, if GW would release Winged Rippers in plastic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]   March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March 40K releases - NIDS FIinally! - pics available [scroll down]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours
-
Jump to: