THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Belated Introduction!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vael Galizur
Kabalite Warrior
Vael Galizur

Belated Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Belated Introduction!   Belated Introduction! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22 2012, 02:43

I've already chatted with some of you, but I figured I'd introduce myself properly.

I'm Danny Ashby from Atlanta, Georgia, home of DRAGON*CON. I run a small custom fabrication, props, costumes, and special effects company, Outland Armour. We travel around the country to sci-fi, anime, and steampunk conventions and give talks about costuming and judging contests. I'm also a sculpture major at the Savannah College of Art and Design. I was a painting major at the University of Georgia for three years prior to that.

I started 40K back in 2000 with Craftworld Eldar, which I worked on for a few years and played an handful of games before taking a break from it until the new Dark Eldar came out, which drew me back in. I've been building a Duke centric Deep Strike Corsair themed force converting some of my old Craftworld models and vehicles, as well as some Warmachine and Confrontation figures, with the new DE models forming the bulk of the force.

My collection so far (not an organized army list):

Duke
Baron
2x Haemonculi
1x Haemonculous/Succubus/Hexatrix
3x Raiders
2x Wave Serpents converted to be used as Raiders
1x Ravager
2x Razorwings
4x Venoms
4x Units of 10 Warriors
1x Unit of 5 Warriors
2x Units of 10 Wyches
1x Unit of 6 Wracks
1x Unit of 10 Hellions
2x Units of 5 Trueborn
1x Unit of 10 Trueborn
2x Units of 10 Scourges
1x Unit of 3 Reavers

I need some more Raiders and I'd like to get my hands on some Incubi, a Talos, and an Archon because I love the models. I'm also planning on getting some GW Wracks to add to my converted ones.

(The User Formerly Known as Drago)
> Project Log <
Back to top Go down
http://vynettedantes.deviantart.com/

Belated Introduction!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: