THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Soul Reaver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieran Venoxis
Slave
Kieran Venoxis

Kabal of the Soul Reaver Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Soul Reaver   Kabal of the Soul Reaver I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04 2012, 23:20

So before I start my DIY Kabal I though it would be helpful first to state my inspiration for the Kabal and the themes I will be drawing from said sources. So to begin with the main source I'll be drawing from and the the one which I've taken the name for my Kabal from would be the Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver series.

Soul Reaver

I played this game as a kid and really loved it. Starting my Kabal I found many similarities between the two backgrounds. SR was about vampires, DE are somewhat vampiric. The setting of Nosgoth is decadent and brutal, as is the realm of Commorragh. Both feature scenes of betrayal and murder and I think all in all this is a perfect game to draw inspiration from. Secondly I will be drawing from the well known IP of the Predator series.

Kabal of the Soul Reaver Predator2bluray720px264s

The fluff for my Kabal is one where their main goal is not the taking of slaves but the perfection of their stalking predatory traits and making themselves the most elusive, brutal, and skillful raiders. So yeah thats it for the start. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Archon_Kaliraax
Hellion
Archon_Kaliraax

Kabal of the Soul Reaver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Soul Reaver   Kabal of the Soul Reaver I_icon_minitimeThu May 17 2012, 04:13

Cool concept for sure! Interested to see what kind of fluff you come up with for them!
Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Soul Reaver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: