THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series)

Go down 
3 posters

Who is next?
Ella, Blythe, Patch and Stannis
Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series) Voteba1325%Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series) Voteba15
 25% [ 1 ]
Liriel
Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series) Voteba130%Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series) Voteba15
 0% [ 0 ]
Ayrianna Coldwhisper
Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series) Voteba1375%Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series) Voteba15
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kellathir
Slave

Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series) Empty
PostSubject: Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series)   Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14 2012, 13:52

As you noticed several Eldar and non-Eldar characters have appeared in the storyline involving Caradrith. There are Ella, Blythe, Patch and Stannis, the only humans he would just not kill off the bat that have a very special future prepared for them, there is Liriel, the new ruler of the former Sisterhood of Anguish, now the Cult of the Shadow Hydra or Ayrianna Coldwhisper, Klaivex of the Blessed Murder Shrine who has me quite stirred to think about. I'll let you vote and comment.

Back to top Go down
Siticus the Ancient
Wych
Siticus the Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series)   Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14 2012, 17:45

Personally, I'm quite interested on a take on the Klaivex. I'm curious how others would portray their almost-there loyalty/ code of honor factor. That said, the human cast might turn out interesting as well. Non-eldar that can take care of themselves in Commoragh are always interesting to imagine.

Kellathir
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series)   Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14 2012, 17:46

Cast a vote then on your favourite! We'll see who wins in the end.
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series)   Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14 2012, 23:19

I do want to see more on the rest but for now Ayrianna Coldwhisper is the one for me to hear more of. A look inside the world of the Incubi will be interesting ...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series)   Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which character should be next? (Twilight Blade Series)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Stories & Art; The Black Library
-
Jump to: