THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters

Go down 
+6
Gobsmakked
Garfy
Asrodrig
The Eye of Error
Foo
Sky Serpent
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters Empty
PostSubject: Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters   Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 22:45

Every player needs Pain Tokens, what do you use? They're an opportunity to let your imagination run wild. Objective Markers are similar, a great way to add theme and flair to your Kabal. Share yours!

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Foo
Kabalite Warrior
Foo

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters   Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 23:01

These are mine. You add another head for each one after the first.
Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters PainTokens
Back to top Go down
The Eye of Error
Dark Architect
The Eye of Error

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters   Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03 2011, 02:40

This is what I use for tokens, I made them from spare bits and lots of skulls What a Face

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters Tokens10

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters Tokens11

Asrodrig
Hellion
Asrodrig

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters   Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03 2011, 04:38

Those are really awesome, LuckyNo5! I may have to steal your idea if I can't get my hands on a set of these:

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters Paintokens-painted01

Garfy
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters   Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27 2011, 18:53

Here are my pain tokens. I use dice in a mound of bloody victims to show the number of tokens. I like the idea of the unit slaughtering and torturing the enemy and then throwing them into a pile ready to be hooked onto chain snares for the journey back to Commorragh.

I've ordered red dice to replace the ones in the picture.

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters IMG_1823
Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters IMG_1824

Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters   Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 08:23

My pain tokens, the idea completely based on Garfy's. Pyramid dice with all the numbers painted over except for 1-2-3 on separate sides. Those were highlighted with fluoro paint and then a couple of coats of gloss varnish. The dice sit loosely in a molded blob of GS which also has skulls and skeleton bits stuffed into it. The green poison dripping off them is a theme on my whole army.

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_0012

Some very simple DE objectives from spare bitz. Need something a little more creative eventually.
Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_0011

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Mr_Pink
Kabalite Warrior
Mr_Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters   Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21 2012, 03:30

Well, though I think Lucky Number 5 has got me beat, I figured I'd still contribute the idea I came up with for Pain Tokens.

I elected to do individual counters for each squad. Instead of having additional counters that were added after the first, meaning that the squad had more models to drag around, I elected to depict a single victim that would become more and more twisted as the squad amassed pain tokens.

For my Grotesques, I used this poor individual. The idea was to have him be progressively more twisted by the pain he's being put through:
Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_0001_1158_1
Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_9981_1141Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_9983_1142Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_9984_1143
Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_9985_1144Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_9986_1145Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_9996_1154

For my Wracks, I used a similar idea, except with the number of Hemavores crawling out of the victim being indicative of how many pain counters this one counter was meant to represent:
Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_4981_3761
Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_4983_3762
Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_4984_3763Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters DSC_4985_3764

Those last ones are clearly unfinished and require a deal more gore to be added. My favourite is, likely, the guy who is looking up at the worm busting out of his belly Twisted Evil

More info/discussion can be found in my Coven Project Log

Back to top Go down
http://modernsynthesist.blogspot.ca/
Omnicide
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters   Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14 2013, 03:10

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters 00311

Unpainted cus i havent started painting my guys yet, and im terrible so itd only look worse...

but the concept is that I would paint or engrave numbers onto the greenstuff, then because of magnets, the top can rotate, and the slot cut into the top base can frame whichever number of pain tokens the guys have
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters   Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17 2013, 18:45

I wanted something colourful for my harlequin carnival so made these up at work

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters 30225f5a664b1d0e285aec1aa6867ed3_zps01337da5

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
cluricaunne
Hellion
cluricaunne

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters   Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21 2014, 03:44

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters SANY0146

sorry it's a little fuzzy, but these are the objective markers I put together to go with my dark eldar army...

*edit* less fuzzy pics:
Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters F124690d-eaf3-4c8c-bd6a-0f1770629def

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters 87e40f4d-2a2c-4aa4-a182-cfef946935fe

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters 20f6877b-e82c-426f-bd51-69a454da877a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters   Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain Tokens, Objective Markers, Turn Counters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: The Aphotic Gallery
-
Jump to: