THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Just a "Hi" from Italy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unoi90
Hellion
Unoi90

Just a "Hi" from Italy Empty
PostSubject: Just a "Hi" from Italy   Just a "Hi" from Italy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 23:30

Hi all,
I've found the forum rolling a D6 ( swimming in the net ) and I think that's a great forum!
What can i say to introduce myself? I'm 21 and I play DE (Like one time every 2-month... damn university!)
I come from Italy, land of MSU and "spam X6 lists", where people have faith in the religion of the Razorback.
I play DE from mid-end of 2011 ( But I've made only 5-6 games... see above lol! )

I've a LOT of old warriors, and all my "old concept" vehicles are old. Because i'm an old player! Nah, just joking! I've bought them from a boy that wanted to buy new ones so he sold me his old stuff for a very little money What a Face

Well, last but not least, i really hope to learn how to really win with DE with this forum Smile

See you in Commorragh. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Just a "Hi" from Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a "Hi" from Italy   Just a "Hi" from Italy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2012, 21:20

Ciao Unoi,

Welcome to our illustrious forum. Glad you are enjoying the place so far and I hope it helps your army grow from strength to strength.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net

Just a "Hi" from Italy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: