THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of The Green Envy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
depayen
Hellion
depayen

Kabal of The Green Envy Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 05:31

Kabal of The Green Envy

This has been the the name of my Dark Eldar since the 3rd addition. They are associate with the Cult of the Bloody Hand and the Coven of Tormented Souls. There wonderist Leader is Anatole the Harvestor. More to come later.

Last edited by depayen on Thu Jun 02 2011, 12:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 06:59

I've added your Kabal to the list. Your Coven and Cult will wait until I have leader names. Can't wait to read some stuff about your Kabal.
Back to top Go down
depayen
Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 14:59

The Coven of Tormented Souls

Leader is Tyriel the Tormentor

Made his debut for the first time yesterday. He found his generalship lacking the first two encounters against the Space Marine werewolves and vampires but made up for this in the last encounter leading his force against Abandon and his Sorcerer and utterly destroying them to a monkey.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08 2011, 05:05

Anatole is doing alot of hurting lately especially the necrons of late mastering the battle with the lost of only a single wych and showed Night bringer who was to be feared cause it sure wasn't him.
The only nemisis of late is a Aut-arch of our weak pointy ear cousins. This particlular nemisis has a habit of getting out of our battle with only a blood nose and neither a victory or lost for either of us. (Rolls the dice on turn 5 to end the game.) On every occasion if battle would just go that extra time I would put him on his heals and crush him. In as much as saying so thru his jester as he fled the field. I know he laughing at me just wait, this pointy ear son of monkey will wish he never poke the Claw fiend cause I do intend to have him in my slave pits very soon.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 23:58

Mission Accomplish the weak pointy ear Aut-arch is now sitting in my slave pens along with his farseer as of today. It was a sweet victory after veiwing all the damage and carnage my little band did today. Soaking in all the agony and despair how sweet it is.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09 2012, 23:42

Well this weekend I took another Kabal under my rule along with showing necrons who is more shooty. The Blood Angels and I bump though but we will have a rematch soon.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27 2012, 04:48

Not a good weekend a week ago bumped against Tau , Dark Angel Deathwing/ravenwing and imperial guard. so closes just could not finish them of. last 4 games tie I need to switch this.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15 2012, 13:03

Well another weekend of trying to collect souls to feed on. The tau which I meet several weeks earlier ended up battling it out again. This match looked like it was going to end in a bump again till on a leadership roll was failed by a lone trooper and ran which gave the Tau a victory. This poor fellow who fled in the face of the enemy I made an example of in front of my force letting everyone know if you fail, this is what you will be recieving.

For the rest of the day my forces destroyed a force of space marines. After that tasty morsel I had Eldrad come across my path I destroy every thing he threw my way. I almost took Eldrad but he escaped along with 3 of his seer councill.

All in all a go day.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16 2012, 13:46

Well this is the week of mass invasion of the chicago sector of space (adepticon) where I hope to do a lot of feed on the lower life forms. Good luck to everyone going.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeThu May 10 2012, 17:49

Well I am over my 40K hangover from adepticon. I am now a proud owner of a reaper and tantalus. As for the championship tournament ok but not one of my better showings. 1st Game against orks needless to say this group found out don't bring a clever to a gun fight and Asdruel Vect and incubi's showed the orks who were the better warriors. 2nd game was against Reese's (out of California has blog plus top 16 at adepticon last year) against eldar hard fought battle comes down to the last die roll on Asdruel Vects shadow Field. If I do not roll a 1 I win the game otherwise he does. Of course I rolled the dreaded 1. 3rd game was against a Dark eldar player I am feeling pretty good here. He goes first (I could not Seize on a 4+) I got destroyed. I never seen in my life a guys dice as hot as this he only missed during the game 3 darklance including blaster shots and I could not get the flicker feild to work but one time. After that I just wanted to pack up and go. The 4th game was against Eldar Viper and War Walker spam it end up in a draw. I did squeak out a moral victory I beat him by 87 victory points.

Well as I said before not one of my better showing . I will have to wait till next year again. Enjoy. Green Envy will seek its revenge next year.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20 2012, 06:01

Well Green Envy was at it again against the Tau Power Ranger army (lot of Crisis Suit with Farsight) All I keep hearing is you can't beat me I have defeat every Dark Eldar player I faced. I let him enjoy his cockness. The first round I showed him what shooting was. He came back at the end of the round. Then the tau made one fatal mistake at the end of the round one and that was not jumping back far enough on his assault move. At the begining of my second round I move my archon up with the incubi disembarking for a charge on his command squad of 9 crisis suits. Since I don't play fare because we all know thats not in our Dark Eldar nature I shoot the hell out of his command squad then charge him. Lets just say after the lawn mower went thru they would be picking up pieces for a while. After that he was on his heals the whole game when said and done we let two escape so the Tau race may know what happen here today. Personally I believe the Sybrite failed and let them escape thats ok I'll let him think he gotten away with it until he finds himself in the arena on the wriong side of the wall for failing me.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17 2012, 05:15

Well I ran into our pointy ear friends today and they were traveling with Kandras and Eldar and hidiing behind a captured ageis defence line. Since I sprang a surprise attack and caught Eldrad before he could cast his powers I dropped 5 of the wrathguard and about 1/3 of his pathfinders. I hate having to dig these rats out of there holes. Kandras and his scorpions were faring better then the pathfinders. Him and the unit he was with were my only thorn in my side I did eventualtly get him trapped. We overwhelmed our bothers but I am sad to say two major prizes got away being Kandras and Eldrad. I am not to worried will meet again especially Kandras I want him since he killed my squad of incubuses and left me licking my own wounds. All it did was save me the time to retire my body guards. Kandras will pay for the visit I had to make to the Haemonculis on his behalf. The only pleasure I get out of this encounter was know we kick there arse and made them run like Monkeys.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 03:03

Well two weeks ago I went raiding in real space at Rock con. My first match was against IG and Anatole took them down and score slaves and fodder for the arenas. My second raid was against Chaos space Marines new editions. Anatole tactics were off so I lost on primary but bumped on secondary and terirtary. (This was against the winner of hardboys 2 years ago so I believe I showed well.) The third game was against necron flying circus and ork. I did add more to my slave pends. The 4th game was against Chicago AWC champion and his IG and space wolves. I put up a good fight but lost on a bad move. For the fifth game luck was on my opponents side from the beginning. Again against Orks and Necrons his dice were on fire he could do no wrong.

So i go home hoping no one finds out how much damage Green Envy has suffered and rebuild before anyone trys to take advantage of my current weakness.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2012, 05:31

Quick update this last week end I took on Blood Angels and kick the life out of them . The second game the IG edge me out in the end. The space marine terminator and IG had a draw but the IG artillery was the only thing that saved him because the terminators and librians were killed to the man. Oh how I love the splinter Cannon and agony in the morning.

Please do not attempt to avoid the swear filter. Cheers - Cavash.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2013, 22:01

Well I went venturing into real space again. The first planet we went to harvest we found deep in battle with the metal men. We decided to take a chance and harvest souls from the battle while they were worried about each other. The plans didn't go so well. It would seem that the metal men were expecting us and my contingent that I first sent paid for it dearly. We made some unlikly allied with craft world eldar to our amazing surprise Eldrad was among this group he took a horrific wound and the haemonculus brought him and his craftworld eldar back to us when we pulled out of this engagement. I was amiss that I could not administor a rightful punishment to the Archon under me for wasting my resources since he died on the plant below. Well I guess by the haemonculus bring Eldrad back and leaving the archon there so that he can not be reaminated does give me some satifaction.

We proceed onto our next territory I found another rival poaching in my backyard. thinking I am still weak for previous travels. To his dismay he will find out what it is like to be a test subject of the my hamonculus. Otherwise this part of the trip proved fruitful his followers thought wiser to become part of Green Envy then to resist us. I will have to do a little behind the seen house cleaning but the additional territory will prove profitable.

That all I have for this part of the raid I still have several more areas to hit since my first raid was so dismal. Well my next choice is to an imperial world with some unknown disturdance. I hope to captilize on it. till next update.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26 2013, 22:19

Well my luck seem to continue my next two raids I ran into space monkeys with blue power armour and some in grey power armour and with some exotic weapons. This was a tough battle we both didn't give up anything but I was injured so we retreated. It was not a total lost we came away with some trophies and prisoners still. Several grand slave for our entertainment and found out 1 was call a grey knight. I need to find out more about this slave's warrior cast so that I am better prepared.

I didn't know know it would be so soon that i would need the infomation that i learn from this grey knight. His cast came after us to regain there warrior. Well from the start I had them on there heals until 3 flying machines showed up and created havok. After a little while I got my warrior back on track and started delivering the hurt. To our surprise we had them down to 3 warrior in a higher versation of there power armour and we could only kill one them. they cleared of 2 of my objectives and the 3rd was by there flying machines. I decided to pull out before I lost anymore resources.

I need to hide in the webway for now and recover before we raid again I will not return with this dismal take or I will end up giving everything to Asdruel Vect for homage. Which I refuse to do for now.

Until next time, when i decide my next course of action.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2014, 14:34

Been out building up captives so I may return. Checking in to see my fortress is still around and no one has taken it from my underlings while I've been in real time.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30 2015, 19:04

Lov'in the 7th edition wish character were a little stronger but enjoying.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26 2015, 15:43

Well 4 week ago went on several real space raids. I took on a all Tzeentch army lead by the infamous Faith Weaver or so I thought. I out smarted this Daemon of fates and seized the initiative from him and blew him to feather before he was able to do anything. Evidently he didn't see that coming and with his army leaderless it became a slaughter. Putting so many daemon back in to the warp is so reviving to my soul.

My second raid didn't go so well was defeat by a coven with several Talos. This trader also allied with our weak cousins with a farseer. Well his allied leader die by my hands but the wraith knight was shaking off everything that came his way. The Talos created a wall of protection I was not able to break thru in time to get the objective. This coven and allies were able to make off with my objective. When I get back this coven will wish he didn't cross me. More to come later.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04 2016, 15:21

Well I been a little out of touch lately sitting in the web way enjoying my time off and setting plans in motion. I sent a mix scout party out last week. We came into contact with the enemy (Chaos space marines with zombies).

We lost that minor skirmish but not by much. If the game wasn't called early for time the pendulum was just starting to swing my way. but such is life.

I hope to be giving you more updates soon.

Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04 2016, 19:01

Welcome back to the Dark City. Glad to hear your raids are going well. I shall see you in the flesh markets no doubt Wink

Any MVPs? What kind of list you rocking these days?
Back to top Go down
depayen
Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2016, 00:28

Fisheyes sorry I did not get back sooner.  The MVP was the troop master who with his Haywire grenade took the last point off the Landraider so Abbadon  could not escape.  As for the list I just put it up in the Army lists to get feed back.

Hellion
depayen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2016, 01:40

Yesterday, I went real space raiding again with harlequins as my allied.  A copy of the Army list is in the Army list section for feed back.

Relic Mission;

I went up against a 82 man Chaos space marine Khrone army (No not Daemonkin) with a Lord in a Landraider.  I have to admit I was a little scared.  At the beginning of this contest it did not look promising with him going first.

He charge head long with his lord in the Landraider and I was able to do only one hull point of damage.  the saving grace was he could not bolter me to death because of the void shields.  2nd round he disembarked he warlord and 10 chosen and crushed one of my Reaver squads but this left his squad out in the open. His landraider also took down a shield.

My Voidraven decided to come and play 2nd turn. I also casted Fog of Dreams on his warlord squad. I open up on his warlord squad  and knock it down to 4 Chaos marines left.  The Harlequins squads that join us in this endeavor finished the Warlord squad off in hand to hand. During the shooting phase the Voidraven let fly all his Shatterfield Missles (4) since his squads were massed up.  (I did 35 wounds killing only 10)  All in all I killed 23 of the 82 chaos marines that round.

During the 3 round they are trying to bum rush us and took off one more shield.  They did very little damage to my army because a Void Shield was still up even though he knock it down to one shield.  The Voidraven flew of the board and my Razorwing came on and dump his payload which did 28 wound ended up killing only 8. With them bum rushing it open up spacing for my last Reaver squad do what they do best fly over and cause Havoc and they did. I was able to put on one more hull point damage on the Landraider and immobilize it. I also had 2 of his squads falling back from failed leaderships (One from my shooting and one from the Death Jester forced test because of a wound being caused to that unit.)  I rolled for my shield generator I got one shield back now having 2.

As of the 4th round this was pretty much the game.  The Landraider shot at the void shield again and knock out my last two shields. this let him use his bolter this round but with two of four units having Fled and now regrouping this left squads out of range they did shoot up one Harlequin squad leaving only 2 left.  

During my 4th round the Voidraven came back on going for the Landraider this time also the Razorwing.  The Shadowseer cast veil of tears on his harlequin squad.  I disembark a 5 man blaster squad to retrieve the Relic. I also knock each Chaos Marine down more marines I pretty much had the game in hand at this point.  I shot the Razorwing at the Landraider and hit it twice one was a penetrating hit (6 +1 for AP2 weapon)  this caused it to blow up with a 5 "inch ring of damage. It killed the Harlequin squad.  (My mistake here forgetting that the Troop Master and Shadowseer had two wounds will not forget that again.) and also killed 2 of the member of the squad with the relic.  The biggest thing though was me rolling and getting 2 of my shields back.  This meant my opponent didn't have anything to knock down my shields and gave me free rain to shoot anything that got close.

Game went 3 more rounds and at the end of the game out of 82 Khrone Chaos Marines and a Landraider he only had 13 marines left.  I say a pretty good day.  I hope you enjoyed my little recap here.

Slave
Anatole the Harvestor

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21 2019, 04:46

well I am back just under a different name since I could not get in under my old account. hope to be talking to you again.
Back to top Go down
Anatole the Harvestor
Slave
Anatole the Harvestor

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04 2019, 05:20

This last Saturday went for real space raiding and found 3 space marine monkey squads. The first was Raven guard under a rather new commander let just say he is no longer around went down on the count of 3. My last two conflicts were not as enjoyable as I went against Iron hands. I face two high end commanders and neither one did I do any good against their castle. They destroy my army to a Drukhari. I was lucky to escape. This is one nut I need to figure out how to crack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Green Envy   Kabal of The Green Envy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of The Green Envy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next