THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 pt Tournament List

Go down 
+2
Baron Tordeck
brianphx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brianphx
Slave

2000 pt Tournament List Empty
PostSubject: 2000 pt Tournament List   2000 pt Tournament List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2012, 15:52

HQ:

Haemonculus - Liquifier Gun

Elites:

3 Trueborn w/ 3 Blasters in Venom

Troops:

5 Warriors w/ Blaster in Venom

5 Warriors w/ Blaster in Venom

8 Wyches w/ Haywire Grenades in Raider w/ Flickerfield & Aethersails

Fast Attack:

5 Scourges w/ 2 heat lances

5 Scourges w/ 2 heat lances

Heavy Support:

Ravager w/ 3 Dark Lances & Flickerfield

Wyches advance first turn via aethersails normally and try and get in position to multi-assault mech or tie up shooty units in the backfield, scourges deep strike to suicide on armor and the rest is pretty self explanatory. This would be my first foray into wyches without a hecatrix w/ agonizer - I'm afraid that the bump down to LD 8 from 9 is really going to hurt. I'm not sure how important the agonizer has been as I really rely on the wyches to kill vehicles and not infantry.
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: 2000 pt Tournament List   2000 pt Tournament List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2012, 16:05

I personally dont like scourges or heat lances.
i wouldturn one squad into another of the warriors x 5 squads you already have going on.
the other i would turn into shardnets and hekatrixes w/ aggys for each unit. And if there were points left i would get that last body in each squad

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: 2000 pt Tournament List   2000 pt Tournament List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2012, 17:19

i agree 100% with Baron - the scourges are nice but you should have 6 troops

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
KabalInvidiousRequiem
Slave
KabalInvidiousRequiem

PostSubject: Re: 2000 pt Tournament List   2000 pt Tournament List I_icon_minitimeSat May 12 2012, 21:48

SINCE WHEN DO SCOURGES DEEP STRIKE??????????
Back to top Go down
Godreas
Hellion
Godreas

PostSubject: Re: 2000 pt Tournament List   2000 pt Tournament List I_icon_minitimeSun May 13 2012, 07:08

Baron Tordeck wrote:
I personally dont like scourges or heat lances.
i wouldturn one squad into another of the warriors x 5 squads you already have going on.
the other i would turn into shardnets and hekatrixes w/ aggys for each unit. And if there were points left i would get that last body in each squad

+1
And if you play kill points what do you do? you put two squads of kill points and firepower in the front lines where they will die the next turn even though they have a high chance of causing some mayhem in their ranks (Line-guard could be hurt by this)

Wyches need that agoniser, the extra 1-2 wounds and the +1 leadership to make a difference.

If you still have points left over I personally would add a squad of beastmasters if you still want something that does damage, they normally come to around 150 pts.
Back to top Go down
Lord Clazaryn
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Clazaryn

PostSubject: Re: 2000 pt Tournament List   2000 pt Tournament List I_icon_minitimeSun May 13 2012, 08:19

KabalInvidiousRequiem wrote:
SINCE WHEN DO SCOURGES DEEP STRIKE??????????

If you loook in the unit types section in the rulebook and read the section at the end of jump infantry it specifically states that all jump infantry can deepstike. Scourges are jump infantry therefore they can deepstrike.

Also in regards to the list, +1 to everything said above. If you implement these changes it should be amazing!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 pt Tournament List   2000 pt Tournament List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 pt Tournament List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: