THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Good Horrible Death Laced Evening Fellow Denizens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Clazaryn
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Clazaryn

Good Horrible Death Laced Evening Fellow Denizens Empty
PostSubject: Good Horrible Death Laced Evening Fellow Denizens   Good Horrible Death Laced Evening Fellow Denizens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14 2012, 12:50

You may have seen me around posting on various things, ordering dice, and I've finally got around to introducing myself.

Now, about me. I'm 17 (yeah, i know, contrary to what the forum says but i never post my real age for anything on the internet) and am finishing my last years amongst high school. I dont have a job so the warhammer funds are severely less copious then i could hope but thats what you get. It definitely doesn't stop me playing and collecting avidly however.

I played my first game of warhammer just over a year ago now and was rather inspired. Then when I began to look into collecting my own army and stumbled upon the Dark Eldar I was more than inspired, I fell in love with them strait away. They are my first and only army and I love everything about them. I like to think that I know more about my army than my number of games suggest because I have read every tactica out there and digested this entire forum, almost. However I still recognise that i am very young in my quest for glory and pain which is why I've camped here, ready to reap every bit of knowledge I can from this wonderful source.

Well, thats all from me so happy head hunting! Oh, and never try to post on a smart phone, i spent 15 minutes typing this post just to have it deleted when my internet dropped out, very frustrating! Evil or Very Mad

Good Horrible Death Laced Evening Fellow Denizens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: