THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Stories from the Shadow Void

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keravin
Hellion

Stories from the Shadow Void Empty
PostSubject: Stories from the Shadow Void   Stories from the Shadow Void I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 21:20

As some might know I've got a plan for a Kabal, Wych Cult and Coven who are all working together largely due to the machinations of a haemonculi.

Initial set up goes like this:

It is said that the plans of Dark Eldar can take centuries to come to fruition. An Archon might arrange the construction of a tower so that in 200 years he had a place for a sniper shot at an opponent. Maybe this is why the Haemonculi Daleran Skirath has cultivated familial bonds between an archon and a succubus and brought together the Kabal of the Shadow Void and the Wych Cult of the Dying Flames.

With no wish to step to the foreground, and whilst still considered a youngling by some in Haemonculi circles, Skirath has helped some fallen Kabals rebuild under a single Archon. The rumours of Duke Sliscus’ backing have also aided in keeping some from attacking potential upstarts.

From there I'm now building up a narrative that centres around a war with a Tau Sept and thus allowing me to build up two armies fluff for the price of one.

So currently I'm working on the opening scene of the Succubus waiting for a portal to open to join in an initial raid on this Tau world. The narrative is designed to switch back and forth between the two sides, but I've got the first 8 short stories which gets it nicely into the war itself. With those pesky Ethereals at the centre of the drive from the Dark Eldar. My plan is to use this narrative to build up characters and to develop personalities that I can model, just as I've already done with my haemonculi.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

Stories from the Shadow Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories from the Shadow Void   Stories from the Shadow Void I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03 2011, 12:27

Awesome start. PM your leaders names of the respective warbands and I'll get them added to the lists.
Back to top Go down

Stories from the Shadow Void
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: