THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mot666
Kabalite Warrior
mot666

could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used? Empty
PostSubject: could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used?   could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30 2012, 21:02

being australian, i swear constantly in real life (and it got me in a heap of it not long ago too) and even more so since i moved to this 'city' (its more like a town, in the middle of nowhere, so its called a city for zoning purposes) ...and constantly has become reminiscent of the f-dictionary sound file from years ago. even my dad swears heaps since he moved here and he never used to swear (i was shocked). some of the locals sound like rebellious children when they first discover that theres such thing as 'bad words'... Suspect anyway...

from what ive seen theres mostly older people on the forum, and the younger know all about cussing and a swearing. we could even consult the more easily offended(who play deldar?)... we're all here to celebrate and discuss what is the most sinister race GW have created yet... i have to censor myself constantly. and zero coarse language. it feels strange... violating on a primal level. Un-natural, i say.

maybe its a modern interwads forums legal thing? i dunno... im just a .... a... umm... everyday 'strain bastard. when i used forums more regularly when i was a kid swearing was off the wall... encoraged even.

ive noticed im allowed to say damn. i think ive seen a few other 'blasphemies' out there... so its clearly not church. are there any of the less severe cusses we're allowed to use? if not just delete my thread, or ban me as punishment for even suggesting that low level coarse language might be acceptable. i'll just go and abuse the wall to try and distract the overwhelming urge to indulge in self immolation now Mad . serves me right for moving to a hole... south of the most isolated city in the world... Sad

i dont want to inadvertanly get deleted, i like it here, it just needs more people.

/rant
ta.

I am the Master of Darkness, and of the Abyss... I am The Ancient One. Dont make me turn you into a lap dog. I've done it several times before and I wont hesitate to do it again. Seriously! Ironic isnt it? Being accused of necromancy, with a joke inspired by The 'Necronomicon' in my sig?
my project log:
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t2874-the-kabal-raining-bullets
now with csm:
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t6430-chaos-space-marines
PM me about commision work.
Back to top Go down
CaptainBalroga
Sybarite
CaptainBalroga

PostSubject: Re: could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used?   could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30 2012, 22:05

[EXPLETIVE DELETED], [REDACTED], [CENSORED BY EDICT OF THE HOLY INQUISITION]!

The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used?   could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30 2012, 22:06

Any word that is not allowed should be picked up by the censors. Baring that if there are all that need to be added to the censor I would require that the request be done so via PM in order to keep the offending words away from the general populace's eyes.

As for profanity in the Chat, the same rules apply,

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
mot666
Kabalite Warrior
mot666

PostSubject: Re: could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used?   could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30 2012, 23:12

i was thinking about word that even little kids are allowed to use.

so we play a race of sadist murderers who [explicit deleted] everything and anything, im missing something like the point i think... anyway... when did the world become so anal about common slang and general good fun. outside of the net fine. on the net... noooooo... just as well swearing is still allowed on facebook. i think i'll just go and cut out my tounge. and buy a rubber band for everytime i think profainity or anti establishment. anything immoral i'll just have to go hang myself.

in the name of not offending the soft, weak minded and deluded socialite, police state here we come.

I am the Master of Darkness, and of the Abyss... I am The Ancient One. Dont make me turn you into a lap dog. I've done it several times before and I wont hesitate to do it again. Seriously! Ironic isnt it? Being accused of necromancy, with a joke inspired by The 'Necronomicon' in my sig?
my project log:
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t2874-the-kabal-raining-bullets
now with csm:
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t6430-chaos-space-marines
PM me about commision work.
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used?   could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30 2012, 23:27

Maybe where you are from swearing is no big deal (in fact I swear like a sailor in my own home) but we have an image here on TDC that we want to uphold. With that we have installed a set of rules and filters to ensure that the image we want to portray is not sullied.

Now as your last post is borderline flaming/trolling and this thread has already attracted spam posting I am locking it and any further discussion can be done via PM with either myself, Sky or Gobs.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used?   could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used?
Page 1 of 1