THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k Pure Wych Cult

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

2k Pure Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: 2k Pure Wych Cult   2k Pure Wych Cult I_icon_minitimeFri May 11 2012, 23:05

Ok, so all this talk about Wyches with Cavash and in the forums got me thinking, why dont we see more Cults around here? The few we do see normally have stinking Haemies in with them. So Ive made this list just off the top of my head, and wanted to get some advice from you all. i will be playing it all weekend to see what I can do to change it up. But first let me lay down a few guidelines:

1. Only Wych Cult units
2. If you suggest a non-Wych Cult unit, come up with a good reason why they should be there (like Kabalites on loan, or Helion Gang joining in)
3. No Haemies allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, here we go:

90- Succubi w/ Agoinser, Haywire
85- Succubi w/ Agoinser
265- 9 Bloodbrides w/ 3 Razorflails, Haywires, Syrien w/ Agoniser; Raider w/ Flickerfield
265- 9 Bloodbrides w/ 3 Razorflails, Haywires, Syrien w/ Agoniser; Raider w/ Flickerfield
190- 7 wyches w/ Shardnet, Haywires, Hekatrix w/ Agoniser; Raider w/ Flickerfield
190- 7 wyches w/ Shardnet, Haywires, Hekatrix w/ Agoniser; Raider w/ Flickerfield
115- Ravager w/ Flickerfield

total: 2000

The succubi go with the bloodbrides, and provide the basic offense, the wyches will sucicide haywire into vehicles, with me keeping 2 back to last minute objective grab. The ravagers do what they do best.

So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Warinthewebway
Hellion
Warinthewebway

2k Pure Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Pure Wych Cult   2k Pure Wych Cult I_icon_minitimeFri May 11 2012, 23:41

Thought if u wanted to switch it up a bit you could add reavers and/or razorwings. Reading the fluff it mentions that both pilots engage in gladiatorial battles, like the wyches.

Wych
Ruke

2k Pure Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Pure Wych Cult   2k Pure Wych Cult I_icon_minitimeSat May 12 2012, 00:28

Reavers are a wych unit in my opinion... they fight in the same arenas as wyches, and have combat drugs... I would snag a couple of RJB units... Although, to be fair, with as many haywires as you have in there, you shouldnt have any problem with AT... XD

Sybarite
Raneth

2k Pure Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Pure Wych Cult   2k Pure Wych Cult I_icon_minitimeSat May 12 2012, 02:28

I appreciate what you're trying to do here but crashing Raiders will decimate your forces. There's a reason 6 on the Drug chart gets you a Pain token.

Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

2k Pure Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Pure Wych Cult   2k Pure Wych Cult I_icon_minitimeSat May 12 2012, 02:48

Warinthewebway wrote:
Thought if u wanted to switch it up a bit you could add reavers and/or razorwings. Reading the fluff it mentions that both pilots engage in gladiatorial battles, like the wyches.
Exactly what I was thinking. Sub in Razorwings for the Ravagers(can't believe I'm suggesting this with a straight face)You could trim down the Bllodbrides a bit to make up the difference in points, though you would lose a bit of DL shots. More than make up for it in style points though Twisted Evil

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2k Pure Wych Cult Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Pure Wych Cult   2k Pure Wych Cult I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k Pure Wych Cult
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists