THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

DE kill Team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhodair
Slave
Zhodair

DE kill Team Empty
PostSubject: DE kill Team   DE kill Team I_icon_minitimeSun May 20 2012, 18:49

Hello all: First post here, I am starting DE and my first event is a Iron kill Team. I have been on here looking at the KT posts, but my dilemma is the board we will be using. Our shop manager is getting a mortalis board which means lots of corners and not so many long shot areas. i have a feeling transports, jetbikes will be harder to use, and CC is gonna be more of a issue. So I am looking for some advice on a team. I am thinking to start with Trueborn w/blaster and splinter cannons, then maybe push my CC on wyches? or even Harli's? I am still going through the Dex imagining possible board setups, and havent got to much started so any help would be great.
Back to top Go down
citywidecrayon
Hellion
citywidecrayon

DE kill Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: DE kill Team   DE kill Team I_icon_minitimeSun May 20 2012, 20:55

First of all Welcome to the Dark City man, why not introduce yourself in the port of lost souls, good way to get people noticing what you're interested in and looking to do here.

As for a KT. I think Harlequins are a little to expensive an option as a decent sized squad will take up a big chunk of points without a second thought. Yeah they're good in CC but you could probably do your chances a little better by looking at other options.

If you're using a board which will limit Viechles then I'd recommend a small unit of Trueborn, 2 blasters and 2 cannons, both AT (should you meet any tanks) and plenty enough AI.
And then maybe 7 Wyches. At such a low level of points the options will never feel great but

4 Trueborn - 98
2 blasters, 2 SC

7 Wyches - 100
Hekatrix w/agoniser

Its not the most optimal thing but if tanks aren't going to be an issue then this could work nicely
Back to top Go down
Zhodair
Slave
Zhodair

DE kill Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: DE kill Team   DE kill Team I_icon_minitimeMon May 21 2012, 02:36

Well if this helps any i did find out there will be some warp spiders, land speeders, bikes, sternguard, maybe GK paladins. to me that seems a bit rough for 200pts but i think a nice rounded list can do it, its gonna be played on a CoD board and a mortalis board.
Back to top Go down
Grub
Wych
Grub

DE kill Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: DE kill Team   DE kill Team I_icon_minitimeMon May 21 2012, 17:39

Perhaps Wyches with haywire grenades and Blasterborn would do you well then?

A very slow, 30K Salamander Distraction Log: VULKAN LIVES
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

DE kill Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: DE kill Team   DE kill Team I_icon_minitimeMon May 21 2012, 18:16

5 Trueborn w/ 2 Dark Lances, 3 Shard Carbines, Venom w/ Flickerfiled, Nightshield, Dual Cannon

I dont know how your group will be playing kill team, but at my LGW we were able to keep any number of the squad in their dedicated transport, so I took the two USR Relentless and Slow and Purposeful for my two Dark Lances, and then sat everything in the venom and kept shooting, only to get close enough to maybe jump the shard carbine trueborn out to shoot up something that had to die. you have 2 dark lance and 12 poison shots at 42" range (because of the 6" move) was able to outrange almost everything I played against. Actually I came in 1st when we did this as a fun tournament, and no one wanted to play me Razz

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

DE kill Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: DE kill Team   DE kill Team I_icon_minitimeWed May 23 2012, 21:59

I'd recomend some Shardcarbine Trueborn.
The shots from the Shardcarbines mean that it would be easy to get numerous shots off, if the enemy were foolish enough to keep their force compact.

DE kill Team YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DE kill Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: DE kill Team   DE kill Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DE kill Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists