THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Starting the Poisned Tongues first 1000pts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MalysSlave
Slave

Starting the Poisned Tongues first 1000pts Empty
PostSubject: Starting the Poisned Tongues first 1000pts   Starting the Poisned Tongues first 1000pts I_icon_minitimeThu May 24 2012, 18:21

My end goal is to have a Kabal Army of the Poisned Tongues
I eventually want the army to be 2k but I want to build slowly and allow room for change before I go all out and buy the models. I'm starting with 1500pts tell me what you think, how I can improve, how I can build, any thoughts or feedback will be appreciated.

HQ: Lady Malys - 130 (I need to put her in a unit but not sure what kind)
TROOPS: Kabalite Warriors, 10man, shredder, SC, Sybarite with PGL and VB all in a Raider with NS- 210
TROOPS: Kabalite Warriors, 10man, shredder, SC, Sybarite with PGL and VB all in a Raider with NS- 210
HEAVY: Razorwing, necro missiles x4, NS- 175
HEAVY: Ravager, NS and FF- 125

Total: 1060

I want to get my first 1500 points up and running before expanding I was think about using the remaining points to give Lady Malys a squad to join just not sure what. True born ? Court? Incubus? More Warriors?

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Poisned Tongues first 1000pts   Starting the Poisned Tongues first 1000pts I_icon_minitimeThu May 24 2012, 18:59

You have a good starting list so far.
A couple of suggestions, replace the Shredders with Blasters and replace the Razorwing with another Ravager. From here you may want to add some CC elements, such as a couple of Wych squads or some Incubi mounted in a Venom.

You can keep the Razorwing if you want, but I think that Ravagers are far more valuable.

Oh, and drop the Sybarite. Warriors are not intended for combat and kiting them out with PGL and a Venom Blade is a waste of points. Use our superior mobility to your advantage, strike the enemy quick and brutally, ensuring that they cannot attack your warriors.

If you are convinced that you would like to stick with the Razoriwng, then I would compensate by adding some Scourges or Reavers, both of which are seriously awesome models.

Starting the Poisned Tongues first 1000pts YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Painbiro
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Poisned Tongues first 1000pts   Starting the Poisned Tongues first 1000pts I_icon_minitimeSat May 26 2012, 01:42

If you want to keep the Razorwing and use it as AI, replace lances with dissie cannons. Necrotoxin missiles are probably a waste of the points, and a splinter cannon would be a nice addition too. Malys goes with Incubi, there is really no other option. Drop Raider's NS for Flickerfields. A second Ravager wouldn't go astray either.

Dark Eldar? Grimdark? What a silly idea. The Adventures of I-XV7-DM
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t3020p20-the-adventures-of-i-xv7-dm

Back after hiatus. For Commorragh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting the Poisned Tongues first 1000pts   Starting the Poisned Tongues first 1000pts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting the Poisned Tongues first 1000pts
Page 1 of 1