THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First 1,500 point list.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelGrinder
Slave

First 1,500 point list. Empty
PostSubject: First 1,500 point list.   First 1,500 point list. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03 2012, 20:35

Hi alll, I'm new here, but will be posting up introductions and pictures of my painted models etc very soon!

After making my duke sliscus model this week, I've finally got enough models to make a 1,500 point all comers list.

The idea is for the duke to start with the true born, and the haemey to start with one of the wych units, and hopefully jumping the duke into the other wych squad if the opportunity opens itself!

All critisms or improvements or advice is very welcome!!

DE 1500

Hq
Duke Sliscus 150
Haemon w/liquifier 60

Troop

9 wyches w/ haywire grenades
                   +hekatrix with agoniser
                    + raider with flickerfields

9 wyches w/ haywire grenades
                   +hekatrix with agoniser
                    + raider with flickerfields

5 x warriors w/blaster
                  + venom w/splinter cannon

5 x warriors w/blaster

5 x warriors w/blaster
Elites

4 Trueborn w/ 2 x shard carbine
                                2 x splinter cannon
                    + venom w/splinter canon

Fast attack

3 x reaver jet bikes w/ 1x heatlance

Heavy support

Ravager w/ flickerfields
Razor wing w/flickerfields 

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Ghosttrain23
Hellion
Ghosttrain23

PostSubject: Re: First 1,500 point list.   First 1,500 point list. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03 2012, 20:59

Hey AngelGrinder,

Im also somewhat new here. and new to Dark eldar overall. So my comments come more from a theoretical perspective than experience.

I would switch the razorwing for another ravager, and take out the bikes and build a team of 5 scourges with what points you have left. Some other people might give you better advice on how to build the trueborn squad, in weapon choices, maybe trim some points off, and add nice weapons to the scourges.

This is because I see you have plenty of AI, but I would add a little more Anti tank. The scourges, being able to deep strike, i find perfect for tank hunting. somewhat more effective than reavers.

Those are my thoughts, and again, I've only played one game with my dark eldars and haven't fielded reaver bikes at all. But from what I can tell in the list's dynamics, i would find a way to replace them for scourges.

But I also like the list as it is, and I see it working out just fine with Duke's low orbit tactics.

Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

PostSubject: Re: First 1,500 point list.   First 1,500 point list. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03 2012, 22:04

Well...i want to murder the person who thought of our "beloved" Duke so hideously, that even a Haemonculy Ancient would gets jealous of it. Ok Urien might admire my devotion, but just portray me as an average worker.
I dont like sliscus. He takes away almost as meny points as a shatterwing.

If you do want to run the Sliscus tactica, waste the wyches - Sad - get more trueborn, equip them with blasters, called blasterborn, forget the haems, fill all troop slots with warriors w blaster in venom w splinter cannon, fill the elite choices with blasterborn - 4 born squads with blaster in venom w splinter cannon - and the rest of the points go on ravagers with flickerfields. Standard Dakka build.
Meny people have ideas, but the most competative is wyches w haemy - i dont use this - shardnet, haywire, heka with agoniser, incu with archon, shadowfield, agoniser, c.drugs and Phantasm Grenade Launcher - PGL. This is a standard way to most builds. Now heres where the lists start to differ. Other Archons like to field scourges, i like reavers. Most favour ravagers, i prefere Shatterwings - Razorwing fighter with shatterfield missiles, flickerfield, nightshield, disintegrator - and Implosion bombers - Voidraven bombers with implosion missiles, NS, FF.

Then there are the covens...ow those are funny kin...if you like screaming, whailing, torture, poison in your vains and mutations. But all in all, they can keep your skin very beautiful. Just bring them enough souls Smile On this latter, i dont have meny advice, i just played a "Zombie" list for fun - kicked the footguard in to slavery BTW Very Happy
Some Archons like to run the Baron with beast masters, and i see the idea behind that, but that just doesnt synergise with me list.

My list is more expensive points wise, but packs a hell of a punch. I usually upgrade my lances to disintegrators, depending on the enemy. Like for nids, whoa, i change all i can, against Mech'Dar, i change the ones on the raiders.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enfer.nux?ref=tn_tnmn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 1,500 point list.   First 1,500 point list. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First 1,500 point list.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: