THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata

Go down 
+4
Saintspirit
Local_Ork
Rangrok1k
Torpedo Vegas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata Empty
PostSubject: Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata   Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 00:49

Like the title says, here's my errata to make Mr.Thorpe's unofficial codex playable in 5th ed. Here's the pdf for the actual list.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7027474/Harlequins-Codex

Harlequin Armory Updated Prices and stats:
Single Handed Weapons:
Fusion Pistol: ----see Dark Eldar Codex, page 86
Harlequin's Kiss:-see Dark Eldar Codex, page 86
Neuro-disruptor: 10 Points
Plasma Pistol: no change
Power Weapon: no change
River Blades: no change, counts as a Power Weapon and has Rending
Shuriken Pistol: See Eldar Codex

Wargear:
Bio-explosive Ammunition: 10 Points, used as an upgrade to the Shuriken Pistol
D-field: 15 Points; Confers a 5+ invurnaerbale save, in addition, all models in an combat with a model equipped with a D-Field need a 6+ to hit the model with the D-Field. Models with a fixed to hit (such as Kharn) hit on a 4+
Dread Mask: See Vexator Mask in Codex: Dark Eldar
Jetbike: 30 Points. Mounted Models lose the Dance of Death special rule
Grenades of all types:2 points
Phase Field: no change
Powerblades: no change
Rictus Mask: 20 Points
Holo Suit: Gives a 5+ invulnerable save (all models in this army have this piece of wargear standard)

Special Rules:
Fleet of Foot: All models in this army have this rule.See BRB USR
Flip-Belts: All Models in this army have this piece of Wargear.Models with Flip Belts ignore difficult terrain
Mask of Fear: ignore this rule
Dispersed Formation: no change
Dance of Death: All Models in this army have this rule. Models with this rule have Furious Charge and Hit and Run

Great Harlequin:
60 Points, chnage his attacks to 5. Has a Holo Suit, Shuriken Pistol and Power Weapon, may take any items from the Harlequins Armory.

Great Shadowseer:
70 Points Has same stats and rules as listed under "Shadoweer"in Harlequins Codex. Has a Holo Field, Hallucinogenic Grenades, and Flip Belt

Solitaire, change price to 50 Points

Harlequin Trope: See unit entry in Codex: Dark Eldar

Harlequin Jetbike Squad, change price to 30 Points, change prices in unit entry to the appropriate price listed in the modified armory.

Heavy Support:
Venom: See Codex: Dark Eldar. May replace Splinter Cannon and Splinter Rifle for a Shuriken Cannon and Shuriken Catapult for 10 points . Can also be taken as a dedicated Transport for Harlequin Tropes, Great Harlequins, the Solitaire, and Great Shadowseers.

Harlequin Wraith Lord: See Codex: Eldar, has a 5+ invulnerable save.

Last edited by Torpedo Vegas on Tue Jun 14 2011, 18:59; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
Rangrok1k
Hellion

Location : The Spires of upper Commorragh, amongst the Scourges

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata   Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 01:32

The Venom needs to be made into a Dedicated Transport, not just a Heavy Support Option.

Also, a lot of the stuff you "Just ignore" is the stuff I really liked about the experimental codex. The Permanent 4+ cover save, 4" squad Cohesion, etc.

Note that the Powerblades are the reason why a lot of the cc weapons don't ignore armor. The Powerblades are not a cc weapon, but make the user ignore armor saves in cc. Hence, you can get a Harlequins Kiss and ignore armor with it. Then give it to a Solataire and now you got killing fun.

Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata   Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 01:38

I got rid of the more characterful versions of the holosuit and such to blend in with the new Harlequin rules. Thanks for the comments.

Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata   Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 01:53

I would add ability to take Vypers/Bladewings (Laughing) squadrons.

Yes... Fast Bright/Dark Lances or Shuriken/Splinter Cannons would be nice addition.
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata   Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 10:40

I say! The Solitaire seems awesome. I have an old solitaire, I wonder if anyone would let me use it with those rules...

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata   Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 10:13

I'm really quite excited to see what Forge World comes out with fig-wise to match the new Solitaire entry that will be in IA11.

Torpedo Vegas wrote:

Death Jester: Ignore this entry

Heavy Support:
Venom: See Codex: Dark Eldar. May replace Splinter Cannon and Splinter Rifle for a Shuriken Cannon and Shuriken Catapult for no additional cost. Can also be taken as a dedicated Transport for Harlequin Tropes, Great Harlequins and Great Shadowseers.

Harlequin Wraith Lord: See Codex: Eldar, has a 5+ invulnerable save.

1) Why ignore the DJ Elite entry? That's a huge loss of precious firepower. I would keep that in addition to allowing 1 DJ per 5 members of a troupe.

2) Agree with Rangrok1k, the Venom should be a Dedicated Transport option instead of HS, for any Troupe, HQ or Elite selection.
Also, "May replace Splinter Cannon and Splinter Rifle for a Shuriken Cannon and Shuriken Catapult or a Shrieker Cannon and Shuriken Catapult for no additional cost. May replace Splinter Rifle/Shuriken Catapult for second Splinter, Shuriken or Shrieker Cannon for 10 pts."

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
killfrenzy
Hellion
killfrenzy

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata   Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 10:20

Shuriken Cannons have a STR value, meaning they can threaten vehicles as well.

They should cost more.

Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata   Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 18:59

All right, adjusted prices on the Shuriken Catapults/Cannons and the Venom can now be taken as a dedicated Transport.

Back to top Go down
speedfreek
Sybarite
speedfreek

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata   Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 07:50

Google for Codex Harlequins and you will see there are others doing the same at both DakkaDakka and Warseer.
You might steal some balancing ideas from there...
Back to top Go down
SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata   Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 23:32

I have some bits around ear marked to build a Solitare, (a Troupe Master with wych legs Wink) so I am too awaiting the new rules.

PS I got a troupe master with no legs, told GW and got a whole new blister! Smile With some converted wych legs from a bits supplier and a new head, he'll be all ready to go.
Back to top Go down
http://fortwargame.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata   Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torpedo Vegas's Gav Thorpe Harlequin Army list 5th Errata
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-
Jump to: