THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thelordhellion
Hellion
thelordhellion

How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army? Empty
PostSubject: How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army?   How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2012, 10:22

Dark Eldar are awesome, we can all agree on that......

so i got rid of my 3rd ed models and are getting some fifth ed models cos dark eldar are awesome. I am planning to start kabal of the last hatred, but im poor, so i decided to have a small fluffy force instead of a large small infantry spam force. i read the article by lil loser about them and it says they enjoy blurring the line of life and death. Pretty beast............but how do we put that in game? Please give me some help on what units i should purchase. (yes i have the archon and a box of kb warriors on the list. )

Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army?   How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2012, 13:45

Ok, my best advice for you is to track down White Dwarf 372 which features the Last Hatred with their background and colour scheme.

I can't find my issue at the moment but when I do I'll fill you in, either way the theme is very necromantic so a heavy focus on coven units will do you well and keep you competitive too. And skulls, nothing says life and death more than skulls.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Nomic
Wych
Nomic

PostSubject: Re: How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army?   How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2012, 17:30

The Last Hatred are described as being able to create undead beings by binding their victims' souls into their bodies even after death. They're desribed of using these creatures as a distraction, sending them towards the enemy lines to provede cover for the Kabalite advance. I think Wracks would represent these zombies rather well, being slower and more durable than regular Dark Eldar. Backing them up you'd of course have the Kabalite Warriors of the Last Hatred. The Chronos might also be thematically apropriate for the army, what's with the siphoning of life essence and all.

Sith'ari
Hellion
Sith'ari

PostSubject: Re: How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army?   How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2012, 18:48

Heh! Congrats on choosing the correct Kabal! Laughing

As Nomic and Sky Serpent said our main theme is necromantic, primarily the study of life's transition into death. This combined with the "pain farm" hidden in the stronghold definately points to strong coven ties. Our walking corpses are fun too, although I prefer to think of them being used up in a pre raid terror enhancer.

Our other theme is kin strife! This aspect has always appealled to me more - we want to kill all the 'lesser' Eldar and enslave Ynnead for gawds sake! Now that is megalomania at its finest! Twisted Evil

Hellion
thelordhellion

PostSubject: Re: How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army?   How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2012, 05:22

Thanks guys, thinking about using wracks as a distraction, can a haemonculus with webway portal fit into this category?

Hellion
Sith'ari

PostSubject: Re: How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army?   How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14 2012, 18:45

Absolutely! Thats how my two pain engines get into the fight, otherwise their on the back of the board crying!

As far as I'm aware, The Last Hatred is one of the most Influential Kabal's in Commoragh and as such, would have access to pretty much anything. Cool

PostSubject: Re: How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army?   How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make a FLUFFY kabal of the last hatred army?
Page 1 of 1