THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Grand Archon Dernia Cavash.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Grand Archon Dernia Cavash. Empty
PostSubject: Grand Archon Dernia Cavash.   Grand Archon Dernia Cavash. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14 2012, 12:06

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
8 7 3 4 3 8 4 10 5+

Unit Type: Infantry.

Wargear:
Armour of the Noble House, Dynasty Agoniser, Blaster, Plasma Grenades, Combat Drugs.

Armour of the Noble House:
this armour is an ancient set made during the times of the Solar Cults. It incoporates Ghostplate Armour and a Shadowfield into a suit that grants a 4+ save and and a 2+ invulnerable save. The 2+ save does not apply for two rounds after you have failed the invulnerable save. after two turns the Ivulnerable save returns.

Dynasty Agoniser: A weapon as vicious as the Dynasty Agoniser is truly something to be feared in combat. As a result, id Dernia Cavash kills two or more enemies in close combat the opposing unit must take a leadership test to see if it can strike back.

Special Rules: Fleet, Night Vision, Power from Pain, Independant Charecter.

Air of Contempt: such is the hatred, for lesser beings, felt by the Grand Archon that it can make his foes splutter and stumble in confusion and fear while driving his men to fight harder, lest they incure his wrath. While in close combat with any race excluding the Craftworld Eldar and Dark eldar a unit the the Grand Archon is attatchded to may re-roll failed to hits while the enemy has one attack to strike ack with.

Paranoia: During a regnerative process after having his heart stabbed at the end of a long a grueling war something went wrong. He was reborn more tough and faster than the Kabalites under his command, yet this came at a price. As the years became decades his arrogance grew to the point of extreme paranoia.
During the Shooting Phase roll two dice before rolling to hit the enemy. If the total from the two dice is 5 or more, carry on as normal, if it is four or less he turns his blaster upon his squad. The unit being shot may take saves as normal.

Grand Archon Dernia Cavash. YiVCUio

Last edited by Cavash on Thu Jun 14 2012, 18:04; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Tweaking of rules.)
Back to top Go down
Urien_Rakarth
Hellion
Urien_Rakarth

PostSubject: Re: Grand Archon Dernia Cavash.   Grand Archon Dernia Cavash. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26 2012, 17:53

Really cool! Pretty OP, so you'll need a high points cost, but other than that and a few typoes, the only mistake was that IC have Blast Pistols, not Blasters.

Grand Archon Dernia Cavash. 24506Grand Archon Dernia Cavash. 24695 Grand Archon Dernia Cavash. 25156
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.

My
Soul
Trap Victims
Back to top Go down
http://warpstorm.webs.com
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Grand Archon Dernia Cavash.   Grand Archon Dernia Cavash. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26 2012, 19:07

you can give a Archon a blaster, I see no problem for a SC to have one

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Krovin-Rezh
Kabalite Warrior
Krovin-Rezh

PostSubject: Re: Grand Archon Dernia Cavash.   Grand Archon Dernia Cavash. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19 2012, 23:41

Cavash doesn't sound OP to me. T4 I8 is somewhat counterbalanced by the Kharn-like attacks.

However, it's a little unclear on Air of Contempt. Is it meant to reduce enemies to one attack, or does it only work when they already have only that one attack each? Either way, you might consider changing it. I think a more fitting effect would be a D3" aoe shardnet, but it's your character Smile

As is, I'd keep it around 220 points if the former above, 180 if the latter. About 200 if my idea is used.

please refrain from bringing old topics to life. If the topic has not been posted in for over a month, it is probably dead and does not need any new posts. /mod

PostSubject: Re: Grand Archon Dernia Cavash.   Grand Archon Dernia Cavash. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Archon Dernia Cavash.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-
Jump to: