THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 points vs Orks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baron_Judas
Slave
Baron_Judas

1500 points vs Orks Empty
PostSubject: 1500 points vs Orks   1500 points vs Orks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18 2012, 16:29

Hi Dark City,

I'm going to be fighting one of my ork opponent friends at some point and wondered if this list was suitable. He can field anything from an ork horde of boyz (normally a trukk blitzkrieg!), to a dread mob, so this list is intended to be sort of all rounder. Mind you, I'd like this list to be decent against anyone really.

Headquarters:

Baron Sathonyx - 105

Haemonculus - 50

Elites:

Kabalite Trueborn (3) w/ shard carbine, splinter cannon x2 - 61

Kabalite Trueborn (3) w/ dark lance x 2 - 86

Troops:

Wracks (3) - 30

Hellions (15) - 240

Kabalite Warriors (10) w/ raider, splinter racks, flickerfield - 170

Wyches (5) w/ shardnet and impaler, haywire grenades, hekatrix, phantasm grenade launcher, venom blade, venom - 150

Wyches (5) w/ shardnet and impaler, haywire grenades, hekatrix, phantasm grenade launcher, venom blade, venom - 150

Fast Attack:

Reavers (6) w/ heat lance x2 - 156

Reavers (6) w/ cluster caltrops x2 - 172

Heavy Support:

Talos w/ chainflails, additional close-combat weapon, twin-linked haywire blaster - 130

Total- 1500

So, what do you think?

Thanks,

Baron Judas
Back to top Go down
Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

PostSubject: Re: 1500 points vs Orks   1500 points vs Orks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18 2012, 16:44

Baron makes hellions troops?? o.O
Other than that, this is viable against horde, and can do some damage against those ork..."vehicles". If im against ork, i like to beat them in their own game and mostly build cc and add AI ravagers - disints. I'd go with a pure wych+incu or blood bride build, but all in all, this list, in a way, is looking good against a known ene,y with unknown choices.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enfer.nux?ref=tn_tnmn
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1500 points vs Orks   1500 points vs Orks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18 2012, 16:48

I dont like Splinterborn, I would change them to blasters. you seriously lack AT, but have plenty of AI already.

drop warriors down to 5 man w/ blaster in venom

combine wych squads, make them 9 man, give them raider and agoniser

give wracks the venom

drop caltrops on Reavers, give it heat lances (or blasters) to compensate for not having 3x ravagers

drop Talos for Ravager w /fickerfields

If you have the points, give the Hellions a Helliarch w/ Agoniser (and maybe a PGL so the Baron can break off if he has too)

Edit@Enfernux yes, baron makes Hellions troops, its one of his rules

Also He doesnt have enough Darkmatter to deal with Kan Wall, as most good ork lists include a Big Mek w/ Kustom Force Field, which gives all of his vehicles within 12" (or 6, I forget) a 4+ coversave by counting them obscured. The distance is also increased by putting him in a Battlewagon, which then allows you to measure the distance from the edge of the battlewagon instead of the model. So basically it goes from needing 12 lances to get a confirmed kill to needing 24... sucks doesnt it Razz

Last edited by Shadows Revenge on Mon Jun 18 2012, 17:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Forgot to talk about the splinterborn)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 points vs Orks   1500 points vs Orks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 points vs Orks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-