THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 point dark eldar army list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Burnside44
Slave
Burnside44

1000 point dark eldar army list Empty
PostSubject: 1000 point dark eldar army list   1000 point dark eldar army list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2012, 02:30

HQ- Archon.........180 pts
-Husk Blade
-Ghostplate Armour
-Phantasm Grenade Launcher
-Shadow Field
-Combat Drugs
-Soul-trap
Elites-Kabalite Trueborn x9........185 pts
-Splinter Pistols and Close Combat Weapons
-Plasma Grenades and Haywire Grenades
-Dracon
-Ghostplate Armour
-Blast Pistol
-Agoniser
-Dedicated Raider
Troops-Kabalite Warriors x10...........115 pts
-Dark Lance

-Kabalite Warriors x10............115 pts
-Dark lance

-Wyches x5............100 pts
-Razor Flail
-Hektrix
-Agonizer
-Phantasm Grenade Launcher
-Dedicated Raider
Heavy Support-Razorwing Jetfighter
-Night Shield
-Flicker Shield
-Splinter Cannon
-x2 Necrotoxin Missiles

I plan on running the archon with the trueborn in the raider and assault the big units. then the wyches will tie up in combat with whatever seems good at the time. the warriors will attempt to pop tanks with the dark lances if the raiders cant or lay down some fire on the troops. The Razorwing will use the missiles on horded groups or pesky units that will prove to be difficult to my other units and if survived the first round of fire from my opponent join my raiders in tank poping.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: 1000 point dark eldar army list   1000 point dark eldar army list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2012, 18:16

First of all, welcome to the Dark City.
I like the concept of using Trueborn as an assault unit, so I won't mess up you list with my opinions too much.

I would drop the Ghostplate armour on your Archon and your Dracon. With a Shadowfield your Archon shouldn't, hopefuly, need the Ghostplate and it is likely that it shall not be used. You could, however, use a Clonefield and keep the Ghostplate. This is better suited for a Close Combat Archon, in my opinion, although I do love Shadowfields.
Also, I don't think that the Blast Pistol on the Dracon is needed, so stick to the Splinter Pistol.
Wit these spare points, buy Flickerfields for your Raiders, just to give your men a better chance at getting into close combat.

I don't think that you need the Night Shield on your Razorwing, so I recommend finding the points to buy a Blaster for your Kabalite Warrior squad, as you can never have too many lances.
It may also be a good idea to swap the Haywire Grenades over onto the Wych squad, as their didge makes the better at taking down pesky vehicles and walkers.

These are just my thoughts, so you can use some if you wish, or you can ignore them completely.

1000 point dark eldar army list YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Burnside44
Slave
Burnside44

PostSubject: Re: 1000 point dark eldar army list   1000 point dark eldar army list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2012, 19:02

i forgot all about the wych squad not having haywire grenades lol....but yeah all of that sounds like a pretty solid idea but im not sure exactly how close the kabalite warriors should be because they don't have a support vehicle and i didn't want them just chewed right up but i'll try it and see how it goes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 point dark eldar army list   1000 point dark eldar army list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 point dark eldar army list
Page 1 of 1