THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Are Khymerae daemons???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thelordhellion
Hellion
thelordhellion

Are Khymerae daemons??? Empty
PostSubject: Are Khymerae daemons???   Are Khymerae daemons??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03 2012, 12:57

I ran an awesome beastmaster unit vs paladins and completely wiped their puritan butts until I got roasted by clensing flame. Now a question arose, ARE KHYMERAE DAEMONS? can anyone classify this as mandrakes are "daemons" according to the grey knight FAQ even though they do not have the daemon rule. Same goes for CSM summoned daemons. help would be appreciated. thanks

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Are Khymerae daemons???   Are Khymerae daemons??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03 2012, 13:03

As the GK FAQ specifically asks which units are daemons and khymerae are not listed then I think it's safe toa ssume they are not.

Only units in DE codex that are daemons are Mandrakes and the Decrapitator.

Ben_S
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Are Khymerae daemons???   Are Khymerae daemons??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03 2012, 21:24

+1 to what Count Adhemar said.

If the GK FAQ lists Mandrakes then it clearly covers units from Codex: Dark Eldar so, since it doesn't say that Khymerae are daemons, presumably it's safe to infer that they're not.

(p.s. This should be under rules queries rather than tactics I think - I expect it will get moved.)

Thou expecteth correctly, moving to Rules Queries & Questions. Gob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Khymerae daemons???   Are Khymerae daemons??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are Khymerae daemons???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: