THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Court member numbers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

Court member numbers Empty
PostSubject: Court member numbers   Court member numbers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2012, 18:09

Hey,

Page 25 of the BRB says in the very bottom left corner: "[...] the Court [...] consists not only of [the Archon], but three Sslyth [...] and two Ur-Ghuls". It doesn't mention any other Court member. Isn't it sad, that in their Rulebook they describe the Court as it should be - flexible and individual - while both Codex and FAQ fail to do so and leave us with stupid 1+ requirements?

Raneth
Sybarite
Raneth

PostSubject: Re: Court member numbers   Court member numbers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2012, 20:29

I'll write it off as a stupid mistake on GW's part. There's a lot of that going around. Smile

Sith'ari
Hellion
Sith'ari

PostSubject: Re: Court member numbers   Court member numbers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2012, 17:26

Perhaps the others have been volunteered for Operation catch the bullet at this point! Cool

Your right about it being sad. The court could have been such a funky little unit! If I had the chance to re-write their rules, I would remove the 1+ minimum, have Lhamians benifit the whole squad (+1 to the units poison rolls per Lhamian to a limit of Poison 2+), included another type of Alien Merc and included a Snivelling Sycophant allowing the Court to re-roll morale checks (the Sycophant boosts the Archon's ego!)

PostSubject: Re: Court member numbers   Court member numbers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Court member numbers
Page 1 of 1