THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Mandrake related question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathial
Slave
Mathial

Mandrake related question Empty
PostSubject: Mandrake related question   Mandrake related question I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07 2012, 10:10

So, upon reading through the new rulebook i noticed that Daemon is a special rule which confers an invulnerability save and the Fear rule. Re-thinking back to the old Grey Knight FAQ the question was answered what was considered a Daemon and Mandrakes and The Decapitator were listed as such. So I say if we can be picked on for being Daemons by Grey Knights, I think we should claim the Fear special rule for our Mandrakes. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Mandrake related question   Mandrake related question I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07 2012, 12:38

It wound be fitting, as they even mad a film about mandraks... kinda.

but the new FAQ states it clearly, that not every unit that counts as a deamon, has the deamon special rule, what i finde stupid, but what the hell ;-)
Back to top Go down
Mathial
Slave
Mathial

PostSubject: Re: Mandrake related question   Mandrake related question I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07 2012, 21:19

Thanks, was trying to find something for those drakes, time to go back to infinitely lurking again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandrake related question   Mandrake related question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandrake related question
Page 1 of 1