THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Sixth Ed crack at WebWay with allies.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LoneZealot
Hellion
LoneZealot

Sixth Ed crack at WebWay with allies.  Empty
PostSubject: Sixth Ed crack at WebWay with allies.    Sixth Ed crack at WebWay with allies.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07 2012, 19:25

Blood Brothers 1999 points

"HQ"
Urien Rakarth: (190)

Archon: Power Weapon, Haywire Grenades, Blaster, Drugs, Shadow Field, WebWay Portal, Phantasm
Grenade Launcher. (195)

-Ally- Eldrad: (210)

"EL" 
Grotesques: [10] S6, Aberration, Venom Blade, Liquifier Gun (425)

TrueBorn: [4] Blaster x4 (108)
TrueBorn: [4] Blaster x4 (108)

"TR"
Wracks: [10] Liquifier Gun x2 (120)

Warriors: [10] Blaster, Splinter Cannon. (115)
Warriors: [10] Blaster, Splinter Cannon. (115)

-Ally- PathFinders: [10] (240)

"FA"
Reavers: [6] Champ, Venom Blade, Heat Lance x 2. (171)

With list set up I have two options. First if I want to make a death squad I can do Urien, Eldrad, and my Archon with the ten man grot squad, swap all Eldrads powers and more then likely I can get the powers I need. The 4+ invul save, make enemys reroll saves, other then those I don't care what I get.

Warriors, Wracks, and TrueBorn will be flying out of the WebWay or just walking on depending where I need them. I will be deploying the grot squad, pathfinders, and Reavers.

Reavers will be flying over to flank something while my archon sets up a good position for the WebWay. Also the pathfinders can be used to suppress units or hit a tank in the side armor.

If the enemy has flyers I throw in Eldrad with the pathfinders to snipe out low AV planes out of the sky if I get a six on psy power all the better because I have a god chance to get sky fire on one of the mysterious objectives.

Other then that my other units and self explanatory.

Back to top Go down

Sixth Ed crack at WebWay with allies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: