THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Fresh Blood!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MummRaGoa
Slave
MummRaGoa

Fresh Blood! Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Blood!   Fresh Blood! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2012, 16:27

Greetings fellow DE players and forumgoers !

My name is Maarten,i am from Belgium and new to the warhammer hobby . I first studied the fluff and al the possible armies in 40k to find me the most appropiate army. At first i was tempted to play the Tau,liking the model range and also the proposed playstyle. After buying some units and seperate models,i put them together and played some small skirmishes with them and got really bored Sad . The models itself where a bit boring to assemble and so was painting them. So i decided to give it a quits...

Then , a couple of weeks ago i played a few friendly games with larger armies,playing with an Orc army (my friends personal collection Wink)against nids and then SM and really enjoyed the game,so my interest in collecting my own army again. This time i focused my attention on the malevolent raiders of the Webway; Dark eldar! The models and vehicles really striked a emotional note with me,and it was like love at first sight Smile . So i decided to collect my own bunch of "space pirates" .

So now i am here,hoping to meet a lot of interesting DE players ,find out about tactics and army lists and above all have some fun while i'm at it Wink .

Over & out, Blackvenom Harvesters Commander...

"Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence”
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Fresh Blood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood!   Fresh Blood! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2012, 04:24

Hi Maarten,

You have chosen wisely, there is no more truly rewarding experience in 40K than ruthlessly and relentlessly hunting down your opponent's forces with your elegant Dark Eldar.

Welcome to 40K, to The True Kin, and to our not-so-humble home on the Webway. I am sure that you will enjoy it here.

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Fresh Blood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood!   Fresh Blood! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 18:20

Welcome to Commorragh, and enjoy your time with the Dark Eldar.

Fresh Blood! YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Blood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood!   Fresh Blood! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Blood!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls