THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 Points, All Comers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LTKage
Hellion
LTKage

1500 Points, All Comers Empty
PostSubject: 1500 Points, All Comers   1500 Points, All Comers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2012, 07:50

Hi All,

So this is what I got. Looking to improve it by Friday. Standard fare is Tau, Grey Knights, Blood Angels, and Imperial Guard. I expect the Guard to be on ice for awhile as he adjusts to a non-parking lot play style. Flyers are a problem, albeit a manageable one.

Plan of attack is pretty simple:
Rangers hang out on the ADL, manning the quad-gun and holding down an objective. Farseer and Reavers zoom around, acting as a multi-purpose tool. Wyches and Incubi move forward to engage in melee. If not facing a lot of armor, the incubi take on overwatch. Ravagers provide fire support and the Razorwing provides close air support, focusing on infantry.

I will probably assault one flank very aggressively, keeping a clear firing zone for my Razorwing.

HQ
Succubus with Agonizer & HWG 90
Farseer w/ Spirit Stones, Runes of Warding, Singing Spear, Doom, Fortune, and Jetbike 178

Elites
x5 Incubi in Venom w/ SC & TGL 180

Troops
x6 Wyches w/ HWG led by Hekatrix w/ Agonizer in Raider 162
x7 Wyches w/ HWG led by Hekatrix w/ Agonizer in Raider 174
x5 Rangers 95

Fast Attack
x6 Reaver Jetbikes w/ 2 Heat Lances 156
Heavy Support
x2 Ravager w/ Dark Lances 210
Razorwing Jetfighter /w FF and Disintegrater Cannons 155

Fortifications
Aegis Defense Line w/ Quad Gun 100
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Points, All Comers   1500 Points, All Comers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2012, 15:12

good luck with the wyches as your only offensive troop choice. Tell us how it works out for you.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
LTKage
Hellion
LTKage

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Points, All Comers   1500 Points, All Comers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2012, 19:02

Shadows Revenge wrote:
good luck with the wyches as your only offensive troop choice. Tell us how it works out for you.

Done it several times. It works great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Points, All Comers   1500 Points, All Comers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 Points, All Comers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: